grafic programms

DeletedUser55266

I don't use any grafic programms.
I do however use Photoshop, but that's a graphic program :/

DeletedUser

GIMP for the win then...people!!!

MWUAHAHAHA...^_^

GIMP is free, and if you have an Advanced Knowledge in GIMP, you can pretty much do the same things that you can do in Adobe Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS4.

DeletedUser22924

yhea i LOVE gimp(cause i have no money really), but trying out photoshop won't kill me.

DeletedUser22924

i rather not anyways, i got used to GIMP, it would be a pain in the *** to get used to another program.

DeletedUser

Oh, ok...my bad.

Sorry people...now you need to find out about it yourself...^_^

Tillyboy

GIMP for the win then...people!!!

MWUAHAHAHA...^_^

GIMP is free, and if you have an Advanced Knowledge in GIMP, you can pretty much do the same things that you can do in Adobe Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS4.

Thats what you think.

I thought the exact same thing until I actualy tried out Cs3. There are so many things you can't do such as: adding textures to brushes, Apply inner/outer glow to the whole layer, a diverse pen tool, better quality filters, and so much more.

i rather not anyways, i got used to GIMP, it would be a pain in the *** to get used to another program.

I did it in under 2 hours.

DeletedUser22924

Thats what you think.

I thought the exact same thing until I actualy tried out Cs3. There are so many things you can't do such as: adding textures to brushes, Apply inner/outer glow to the whole layer, a diverse pen tool, better quality filters, and so much more.

I did it in under 2 hours.

fine, if it will get u off my back, where can i get it(PM me ofcourser :p)

DeletedUser

I already posted it...you never listen...lol...^_^

P.S.
They said CS3 is much better than CS4.