Graphics Hall of Fame: Discussion and Nominations

DeletedUser

I'm surprised rocker didn't get there faster...feels like this place is 'new school' if you know what I mean. I'll nominate zenron, he should be there too.

DeletedUser

Alot of the people who do GFX now weren't here when Rocker was. Although there are some that were.

Tillyboy

Sexercise and Rockerdish.

They were the only ones who ventured past C4d and motion-blur spam to anything really creative or artistic.

DeletedUser

They were the only ones who ventured past C4d and motion-blur spam to anything really creative or artistic.

Hmm, I'd say GE, Zenron, Returned, Unique Fatality, Rauly...basically everyone is artistic and creative.

DeletedUser

Rockstar and Rauly. Rockstar for being a good designer and influence on this forum, Rauly because I basically competed against him while starting gfx and he always was a challenge and a friend. I just wish he was still active ._.

DeletedUser95815

Rauly was a big inspiration when I got started. But now RSI has become my biggest inspiration.

mattoematt

Sexercise and Rockerdish.

Aspire, Rewritable and RSI ventured past that. However, 'creative' and 'artistic' is arguable because GE, Zenron and NT have all done that I believe but decide not to venture, or much anyway, past tag making and instead have decided to increase there ability into 'C4d and motion-blur spam' as you put it.

DeletedUser

Aspire, Rewritable and RSI ventured past that. However, 'creative' and 'artistic' is arguable because GE, Zenron and NT have all done that I believe but decide not to venture, or much anyway, past tag making and instead have decided to increase there ability into 'C4d and motion-blur spam' as you put it.

I'm in my 2nd year studying Visual Communication & Design at university, actually. I design posters, web designs, page spreads, and so on. Not very interesting to post here, but thought I should clear up where I'm 'venturing' :lol:

mattoematt

I'm in my 2nd year studying Visual Communication & Design at university, actually. I design posters, web designs, page spreads, and so on. Not very interesting to post here, but thought I should clear up where I'm 'venturing' :lol:

Unless you're showcasing your design posters, web designs and page spreads... shuddup :lol: I kid :)

DeletedUser

Ever heard of digging? Jeez, I just wanted to put in my 2 Cents. Had a look round at the people who had already been nominated. I don't really know what to say, not really a welcome party :3