You really went to his site???

How nice of you...^_^

Hmmm...

Who me?

and sure...
logo.gif

A Vector Signature...lolz...

DeletedUser

wasn't used as a sig... as a banner in the corner of a site.

DeletedUser

Would just like to say something.

I am not a graphic designer by any means (lol!!)

However from a buisness perspective I can tell you that you are apporach to pricing is a little off.

If you are confident in your ability, then you really need to charge a lot more for anything you might sell to a buisness. As long as your work is of decent quality that is!!

Logo's are the most extreme example. A logo represents the company and therefore most companies will look to invest a little bit extra into what is effectively their signature. Offering logo's for $5 no matter what the standard, gives the wrong impression to those who are looking for a professional/quality logo.

Don't get me wrong, some will be happy to purchase for $5 (and get good value for money lol!!), but why bother when there are those out there looking to throw cash at a logo to represent their buisness?

DeletedUser

He already said that he likes making them. Its not about the money. Also, he got a point to lower the amount of the request. More people will buy a cheap product with a good quality.

DeletedUser

At least I read it...^_^

Anyway, back to your topic.

How's business???

DeletedUser

fine 15 new logos yesterday. I'm still waiting for my first tw logo though.

DeletedUser

People here are lazy...^_^

They don't like clicking things.

DeletedUser

Just stuff I do. I just mess around for a little while and if it turns out good I'll remember how I did that and study the PSD files if not I just kinda forget about them and move those psd's to diplacement psds.