Gratz ROS

DUMBUMCLUM

You've overtaken TSE as the #1 tribe in OD, and Im sure your OD will keep rising faster with VVV most likely attacking you in the near future.

DeletedUser

shouldnt this be held as a sign that sci are going to be around alot longer than everyone expects and that this vvv walking over them bullcrap should stop. vvv and sci are both powerful and good tribes even if the actions of the latter are a little to be desired. i dont think the "sci will fall" rants are justified. all that will happen is another stalemate front because both tribes have too many troops. will be good however to have some of the many sat account destroyed that both tribes have.

welldone sci on the OD, for the rest of us- MUST TRY HARDER :D

DeletedUser

The ranters are just enemies and people who dont like SCI. Just because we've got such a great number of fans doesnt make anything they say true :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The ranters are just enemies and people who dont like SCI. Just because we've got such a great number of fans doesnt make anything they say true :icon_wink:

*looks high and low all over the thread for the ranters*

Congrats

DeletedUser

shouldnt this be held as a sign that sci are going to be around alot longer than everyone expects and that this vvv walking over them bullcrap should stop. vvv and sci are both powerful and good tribes even if the actions of the latter are a little to be desired. i dont think the "sci will fall" rants are justified. all that will happen is another stalemate front because both tribes have too many troops. will be good however to have some of the many sat account destroyed that both tribes have.

its only scir0s, V V V are hitting sciova.

DUMBUMCLUM

I just said that because a war with VVV is inevitable seeing as how OVA is already at war with them.

DeletedUser

SCI and PK family opponents have been completely surrounded and outnumbered. Given an opponent of similar size will break SCI easily. ODA isn't difficult if you get support from family and are much larger then your enemy. Firing thousands of nukes from a distance is good for stats but I still hold to the belief that Scir0s will crumble,,, R2 was caught off guard and pinched between 2 giant families.

Scir0s has too many inactives (including a leader), too many noobs which have never fought a war on the rim (scirsaiites) and are demoralized by a handful of players sitting in their core. I predict many players running to VVV/TSE/PK fam abandoning their noob/inactive tribemates. There is talent left in Scir0s but not enough to stand toe to toe with an opponent as VVV or PK.

DeletedUser

congratulations ROS, Shows some good signs of activity. As for the rest of the banter, enjoy making your conclusions as you see them. I see this topic as a congratutory thread. :)

DeletedUser

SCI and PK family opponents have been completely surrounded and outnumbered. Given an opponent of similar size will break SCI easily. ODA isn't difficult if you get support from family and are much larger then your enemy. Firing thousands of nukes from a distance is good for stats but I still hold to the belief that Scir0s will crumble,,, R2 was caught off guard and pinched between 2 giant families.

Scir0s has too many inactives (including a leader), too many noobs which have never fought a war on the rim (scirsaiites) and are demoralized by a handful of players sitting in their core. I predict many players running to VVV/TSE/PK fam abandoning their noob/inactive tribemates. There is talent left in Scir0s but not enough to stand toe to toe with an opponent as VVV or PK.

firstly, arnt pks at war with tse?

secondly, have you taken a look at pks stats against r2? we were hardly involved. sci did do well even if it was a surprise to us all.

you are right to say sciros needs to shed its weight, there are many players like you say who have never seen war, however the same can be said for VVV. like mentioned in another thread, vvv has large areas of blue that will have seen no action. both in my oppinion will have massive shifts in villages in the beginnig making both tribes better for it. vvv do have rev back tho :D who are defintly a key card to play.

im not bothered who wins, it should be the best fight in world 5 so far thnx to shear numbers of villages and players each tribe has.

congrats to sciova ad vvv for starting a war and my the best side win.