Great moments

DeletedUser

Well it does seem that w24 is wearing down and all thats gunna happen has happened although you never know :icon_wink:

so i thought maybe to liven up the forums a bit and excuse me if this has already been done but i havent payed the closets attention these past few months :icon_redface:

so here it is list your top 10 moments of w24 dosent have to be in order just would be nice if you could lol

edit: I refuse to start as this has already been to much typing for me lazy a$$ :p

DeletedUser

WW1 is obviously the biggest thing to happen in this world. WW2 is probs the second biggest. Then Kinkies downfall. Wiz deleting/storm disbanding. Hocc joining storm.

DeletedUser

Obviously "greatest moments" are all relative. One of my favorite memories was when V-V-V reached top 20, but the majority of W24 don't care about that at all.

Talking on a larger scale, BB hit the big ones. Kinky's downfall, however, could be #1 since that's when the world finally got to think by themselves a bit more. Going further with that thought (again showing my personal bias) was V-V-V beating the loud mouths from ESL, since that's what really started Kinky's downfall (IMO).

=RedFox=

#1: Kinky's Demise ~ As DaHolla said this changed the shape of the world in a huge way

#2: WW1

#3: WWII

#4: Garuda + Kings = Deus

#5: Manics Demise

#6: The end of the hug-fest (Wiz/Storm)

#7: Taking down Cypherrr

#8: Slowdowntubby deleting ~ You may not see this as big, but this was the point when many Deus players finally came around to see that beating Storm was possible, hence it was a huge factor in the outcome of the war.

#9: Hocc's disbandment of Acid while sitting the Duke edit: or was that Howsyer

#10: =RedFox= meeting Niyah ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser44759

If that's including bad moments then Gzed leaving wants to be up there, that was a great shame, the short time I played in Garuda with him on first visit to W24 was great fun and he later built one of the great tribes of the world.

I'd put in at no5 or thereabouts as well ACID's refusal to accept Smurf's death threats to tribe and immediate response with nukes, later events didn't warrent much, in fact as a tribe within days ACID were floundering, but initially for such a wee "nooby" tribe to take it to the combined might of Manic/BOS/COTI and not back down was something to see, revealing as it did cracks in all the above three, that response directly led to the nature of the south as it now is, mainly through that part of manic that formed SOA due to the perceived lack of support in the war with Acid, then from there the downfall of BOS and after some more twists the creation of Hyper..so therefore just the reaction for a great moment...

the creation of deus should also be put in there I think, alongside the disintergration of storm

It's a sad thing, but many of the great moments seem to be of a negative nature on this world, perhaps we should have a thread for individual ones?

#9: Hocc's disbandment of tribe while sitting Duke..that would have been ACID as well whillst sitting Master Hades?

=RedFox=

Yeah I realised that and edited it just before you posted :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i didnt even notice you posted i was responding to velvet so dont worry

DeletedUser44759

think you'll find both havethen, or was hocc howsyer at time?

DeletedUser

think you'll find both havethen, or was hocc howsyer at time?

It was Hoswyer,and hocc and nothing to do with it,And Howsyer never hided it either.Master can probably confirm this,and most of the people remember it,its been discussed alot on this forum.

On topic,In no particular order cause I fail like this (nod)

I remember Manic versus KINGS/DLV as a good and fun wars that changed a bit the shape of the world in ''relativly early world'' Same goes for Carn VS Manic,KINKY downfall was probably the war that changed this world the most,same goes for Storm defeat to Deus,

VVV VS ESL,even If I dont know alot about it,I still remember it as one of the best war W24 have seen,KINGS versus QCB (I hope its right name) also was interesting.

And for sure Manic downfall,Manico event,Manic VS VVV/Storm,each of these war changed and shaped the world to what it is today.

ON a personal note,Me and CC joining VVV under DH leadership is one of my ''best'' personal moment in W24,as I met a tottaly new kind of leader in DH,a dude I had huge respect for,and I really,REALLY enjoyed my time in there,as someone mentionned in another thread,Il be more then happy to play under is leadership if the chance ever comeback,and il follow that dude everywhere even if that mean gettin 5k incoming a day :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

sypherr

i think the v-v-v vs more war well looked to me as one of the most fun/equal wars until kinky nickers and adam got invovled.

Nickers had a big part in kinky's downfall if it wern't for him kinky would of gone in a different direction.

DeletedUser

It was Hoswyer,and hocc and nothing to do with it,And Howsyer never hided it either.Master can probably confirm this,and most of the people remember it,its been discussed alot on this forum.

On topic,In no particular order cause I fail like this (nod)

I remember Manic versus KINGS/DLV as a good and fun wars that changed a bit the shape of the world in ''relativly early world'' Same goes for Carn VS Manic,KINKY downfall was probably the war that changed this world the most,same goes for Storm defeat to Deus,

VVV VS ESL,even If I dont know alot about it,I still remember it as one of the best war W24 have seen,KINGS versus QCB (I hope its right name) also was interesting.

And for sure Manic downfall,Manico event,Manic VS VVV/Storm,each of these war changed and shaped the world to what it is today.

ON a personal note,Me and CC joining VVV under DH leadership is one of my ''best'' personal moment in W24,as I met a tottaly new kind of leader in DH,a dude I had huge respect for,and I really,REALLY enjoyed my time in there,as someone mentionned in another thread,Il be more then happy to play under is leadership if the chance ever comeback,and il follow that dude everywhere even if that mean gettin 5k incoming a day :lol:

:icon_redface:

Hopefully this new job let's me lead V-V-V again, on another world of course :icon_twisted:

i think the v-v-v vs more war well looked to me as one of the most fun/equal wars until kinky nickers and adam got invovled.

Nickers had a big part in kinky's downfall if it wern't for him kinky would of gone in a different direction.

I think you mean the V-V-V vs. Fuse war. That's the one where nickers and adam came in and singlehandedly destroyed Fuse's leader, and after that the tribe crumbled. It would've been nice to see where that war went, as I think it would've been a nice test to see how V-V-V would rebound against the surprise attack.

On that note, the V-V-V vs. MORE war was easily one of my favorite. It was a straightforward 1K vs. 1K war, probably the most even war V-V-V had.