Great Startup

DeletedUser

Hey guys I'm new to the game so can you give me some start up suggestions?

Here is what I'm doing right now. I'm trying to max out my resources and rushing SC because I love pretty white horses just like this one :scout:

Is what I'm doing right?

frostyfingers

why waste our time if you already know the game...epic fail of a joke...

King Matt II

Nice forum join date.

You're obviously joking, and not a very funny one.

DeletedUser

Hey guys I'm new to the game so can you give me some start up suggestions?

Here is what I'm doing right now. I'm trying to max out my resources and rushing SC because I love pretty white horses just like this one :scout:

Is what I'm doing right?

Yes just keep building those white horses I'm sure other will provide you with troops later.:icon_wink::icon_cool:

netjakdim

Well sir since noone else seems to be taking your request for guidance seriously let me help you out.
The first thing you must ask yourself is if you have alot of time to devote to starting up.
If you can log on several times a day here is the best thing to do.
Start getting your camps up as the resources will be good to keep buildings going.
Make sure to keep your warehouse at a high enough level to not lose resources.
Go with clay and wood basically 2-1 vs iron or even more you will see as you start to build.
Once you get your warehouse up to about level 20 and your camps around 15 then bring up
your barracks/stables and your farm all the way.

If you do not have alot of time to devote to the game the best thing to do is to work on building your warehouse that way you will always have resources and you wont lose them becuase your warehouse is to small. make sure your warehouse and farm get built up and then start working on your barracks/stable and smithy after you get your HQ up to about level 15.

Either of these approaches will help you to keep up with the majority of people. As well if you would be so kind as to let me know where you are located on the map I might be able to help you later and demonstrate how to send a proper Noble Train.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well sir since noone else seems to be taking your request for guidance seriously let me help you out.
The first thing you must ask yourself is if you have alot of time to devote to starting up.
Start getting your camps up as the resources will be good to keep buildings going.
Go with clay and wood basically 2-1 vs iron or even more you will see as you start to build.
Once you get your warehouse up to about level 20 and your camps around 15 then bring up

If you do not have alot of time to devote to the game the best thing to do is to work on building your warehouse that way you will always have resources and you wont lose them becuase your warehouse is to small. make sure your warehouse and farm get built up and then start working on your barracks/stable and smithy after you get your HQ up to about level 15.

Either of these approaches will help you to keep up with the majority of people. As well if you would be so kind as to let me know where you are located on the map I might be able to help you later and demonstrate how to send a proper Noble Train.

That's because he wasn't being serious.

DeletedUser

Don't listen, his is a noobs advice. ;)
Build troops, me no likey point whores!

frostyfingers

lol netjakdim had to be kidding, because his last comment was hilarious if he was being coy and sarcastic...