Green Team

DeletedUser

W49

Information:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=191217

For the time being, I have been appointed leader of the green team in Zevahc and Miller’s Fantastic Four premade idea. I cannot promise I will be available for the world they decide to do this on, but I will have a strong council and will promote the most fit player to leader if I cannot participate.

About Me:

I have played since World 1. I only lasted a few months on the world and used it as a learning curb when the tribe I joined was wiped out and disbanded, leaving me on my own to get rimmed. During this time I learned the basics of the game in both war and diplomacy. I did not play again until World 6 in which I started late, all the way in K96. Four villages, I was attacked my a player with 30 villages and used the information I had gathered in W1 to hold the player off for 11 days, at which time he had a tribe mate and one of his allies help take me out. I restarted in K20 and soon after joined ~Or.D~’s academy, Smurfs. During this time, I impressed the leaders of Smurfs and ~Or.D~ and became Smurfs’ war leader and diplomat. From that stage, I was a leader of just about every tribe I joined. From April 22, 2008 all the way until today I remained isolated in K20 from any tribe I joined as well. I became a Baron of the tribe WB1066, then created and was duke of a tribe known as =DIE= who pulled out winning stats against a tribe four times their size with a bunch of players who had never played TW in their lives. I soon became a Baron of INT/RAWR!/All their many name changes. After that point, I retired from leading and simply became a soldier. I spent the next three months fighting other tribes and my total stats were around 500-30, doubling my size and OD during this time, while isolated from my tribes. I went inactive on W6 at that point due to boredom and went to W37. While on W37, I joined a random noob tribe just to help out. During this time I took on multiple players many times my size and was not taken out until I quit W37 to head to college.

Both my war experience and leadership experience is vast and I hope to take the same mind set I’ve had in the past worlds to this one.

Tribe Information/Experience Needed:

I plan to lead this tribe with fun and aggression in mind. With the Fantastic Four starting the four tribes a good while away from each other, I plan to declare on tribes that separate us from our ultimate enemies and close the gap as quickly as possible. The forums will be full of spam with a lot of luck and because of this, my experience required from players will be minimal. In my opinion, people have a hard time learning to play this game when outcast and alone. If you are willing to have fun and be ready to war often, then I would love to welcome you to the Green Team. Mail me here on the forums or post here if you are interested in joining this group.

Members:

Shauntage (Duke)
Starcrossed (Council Member)
miller d (Council Member)
Adoss
sajoco17
King Matt II
Soul Breaker
ashydr/ondu
im your ally
-Arn-
Mynamedoesntfi
Reaper1447
slayer37
monsterbro

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would be interested in joining :)

I'm not the best player on the world, but i can handle my own. I love to spam and i love to take other peoples villages.

DeletedUser

Would love to have you, Adoss. ;) Will add ya to the roster.

DeletedUser

Dont forget to update on world 6 forums aswell as premade forums, thanks.

DeletedUser

Doing just that. ;) I'm looking forward to this. It looks like we have a stronger base core than even I expected.

DeletedUser

I thought I could get away with logging in on Shaun's and mine account like once or twice a week and claim I am active XD

DeletedUser

nah nah.. you ain't getting away that easily... what about all that mod work that needs doing? And overlooking the other mods? And "or.d"ering people around? people need to learn the ways of this game... the true ways :p
and we need someone to put a stop to miller and I when we spam... and someone to slap shauns ass when he doesn't behave or when he doesn't do what he should do =)

DeletedUser

Yeah, like now. I probably should be defending my W6 account, but instead I haven't logged on it for like..Three days now. >.> I did what I returned to W6 for a couple days to do. Pretty sure I'm done again until I get bored. >.>

DeletedUser

-.-

lazy ass bastard! Go defend our account! I can't be arsed :p