Greetings Loyal Subjects...

• Thread starter Queen of the Mermaids
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Greetings loyal subjects, I have arrived, after days of waiting for this website to approve my account.

Who am I you ask?

Mostly just the queen and high commander of all of the mermaids stationed at sea, on land, in the air and space. Those are mine.

Hmu on Skype ;)

Shout out to Cat and Erndos and Goldberg and all the cool people at oralB

Edit: sorry cat, I meant - The Cat ! >_>

This is my post not yours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114961

Greetings loyal subjects, I have arrived, after days of waiting for this website to approve my account.

Who am I you ask?

Mostly just the queen and high commander of all of the mermaids stationed at sea, on land, in the air and space. Those are mine.

Hmu on Skype ;)

Shout out to Cat and Erndos and Goldberg and all the cool people at oralB

Edit: sorry cat, I meant - The Cat ! >_>

This is my post not yours

Oh my oh my, they really let him here :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

RoyalE finally came out of hiding on the PnP. Krieger got tired of using his own forum account and has now made like 5. Hello to Krieger's newest account! Its nice to have you with us :)

Interesting that he now calls himself King of the Mermaids though... can't say its an ill-fitting title.

DeletedUser

I am not Krieger... I can't believe you just compared me to him. I'm the new JanJanz coplayer, I'm 1,000,000,000x more fun you heathen

And it's queen. Even if I'm just a boy I can still feel fabulous. As Goldberg says, don't let anyone dull your sparkle.

DeletedUser

I am not Krieger... I can't believe you just compared me to him. I'm the new JanJanz coplayer, I'm 1,000,000,000x more fun you heathen

And it's queen. Even if I'm just a boy I can still feel fabulous. As Goldberg says, don't let anyone dull your sparkle.

I'd recognize you anywhere sweet Krieger :) You can't fool me!

DeletedUser

Krieger is the only Queen for me :) Please unblock me in-game so I can send you poems.

I'm sorry Armpitriot, I am not Krieger. But if you want him to unblock you I suggest through use of hashtag like so:

#UnblockMeepKrieger

I will gladly take your poems, write to JanJanz pls.

Also, bear with me, soon enough you will come to accept me as your true queen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Armpitriot, I am not Krieger. But if you want him to unblock you I suggest through use of hashtag like so:

#UnblockMeepKrieger

I will gladly take your poems, write to JanJanz pls.

Also, bear with me, soon enough you will come to accept me as your true queen.

Pretend all you like... but I know the truth, sweet Krieger. I'll take you up on the JanJanz offer.

#UnblockMeepKrieger