Grumpy Old Turtles - Attached to Our Shells

DeletedUser

Declaration of War. (I'm posting mine regardless of that...attempt...by Muffin)

The Deal

Very recently there has been pressure on us to make a decision. T Crew wanted us to merge into them and have promised 15 spaces for ~GOT~ players, declining this we have been threatened with war. An alliance against us; Manic + T crew + Insan3 + AM vs ~GOT~ or to put it another way Rank 1 + Rank 3 + Rank 6 + Ran 10 vs Rank 7 or to put it another way 40 players + 34 players + 35 players + 30 players vs 35 players, but I don't need to go on with that.

(Seems you can add Berry to that equation too, though ~HOT~ could be added to our side, doesn't make them look any better :icon_rolleyes:)

Accepting the offer, we would have been promised 15 spaces in T Crew, and 10 spaces in Insan3. This was to avoid a war that was being threatened due to lack of growth space for T Crew. Anyone not given a space would be eaten.
Apparently T Crew have 9 inactives in there somewhere since they are loyal to their active companions.

An additional price is the cost of a vendetta with Insan3. Manic (I say Manic but I will specify the ONE player I know has said it) Hocchamp aka Klauss Heissler is SO desperate for their alliance with Insan3 that they are now taking orders from Insan3.
Don't forget the fries with that Hocc
friendship_fries.jpg

The order is, that HallieMarie can't be saved, in a series of promises of loyalty, they wish our merge to start off with abandoning our tribemates and our friends.

loyalty-quote.jpg

This is not something we as a tribe are prepared to do, we don't care about the odds, we don't care about the threats and we will not go down as another tribe that rolled over to a Manic threat, especially not from someone as arrogant as Hocchamp.

The Turncoat

Now, on to Insan3, it is no secret that there has been a strained relationship between Insan3 and GOT for a long time, regardless off a NAP.
Insan3 has been pushing our buttons for a while now, and pushed to far.

Beginning with Numba as a spy and a coward, hiding from a war he was on the wrong side of and now "safely" back in a tribe that is known for it's loyalty *cough cough*
In my opinion THE should have been wiped out back when they were having it handed to them, and not saved by Insan3 stepping in offering terms so that a merge could occur, a merge that involved members of THE abandoned and eaten WHICH Insan3 still struggled to get done.

With Numba gone, I was disappointed that, having changed my mind about him, he did turn out to be a spy and a coward, can't blame a kid for that though I guess.
funny-pictures-turtle-is-disappointed.jpg

The insult this is personal for me, and not completely weighing on events, which is why I put it in a spoiler so you don't have to read.
[SPOIL]The next push from Insan3 was nobling inside my church area, which I had told them not to do, and since xbloodxthirstyx- thought he would be funny, I decided to share my sense of humour in return.

076 Insanity (659|736) K76 2,549 Barbarian xBloodxThiirstyx- [InSan3] 2012-01-03 09:50:21
Nobled inside my original starting zone, a little more aggressive than I appreciate, so the punch line.

I cleared the defense, took back the village, and cleared the subsequent 4 defenses landing at the village, I'm sure that tasted good. [/SPOIL]

The invites
Regardless of discussions between leaderships, both T Crew and Insan3 have been flooding members with promises and invites on the verge of a war (I say war, nothing either tribe's leadership has said or done indicates that they want anything other than an eating frenzy of free villages cleared by Manic muscle after inviting as many as they can to break ~GOT~.

Our resolve is strong, or so I thought, one player uprooted and fled to the Asylum, in search of a tribe with better policies, sorry Paco but I wet myself when you said that.
runaway.jpg

Best of luck Paco.

The Declaration
I know it was a long read, and it isn't very clear, but there is really a lot of stuff going on especially between all these tribes hugging each other, so to make clear my intent. It's mostly a big finger to an insulting offer from tribes that talk big and do little else to boost their threats.

[SPOIL]
Jan 08
10:07 The tribe BERRY has joined the war.
Jan 08
10:05 The tribe MANIC has joined the war.
Jan 08
10:04 T-Crew has declared war on the tribe.

Manic are obviously confident in their tactics of not needing nukes against Fork accounts Yeah, I went there.[/SPOIL]

So, without further ado, and at risk of a world of huggers bearing down on our little tribe...
it-may-look-like-theyre-hugging-bear-head-hug-cute-demotivational-poster-1218666866.jpg

THE TRIBE GRUMPY OLD TURTLES DECLARE WAR ON THE TRIBE INSAN3

OR RATHER THE WORLD IS DECLARING ON US, WE REFUSE TO GO DOWN IN W58 AS ONE OF THESE HUGGERS, BRING IT ON

DeletedUser83679

manic (or Hoc) takes orders from no one

have fun.

DeletedUser83679

This is nothing to be in denial about, go ahead and ask an Insane or T-Crew member.

<3 you rawr :D

DeletedUser

Ask them what exactly?
Ask Insan3 or T Crew whether or not they asked that Manic waste their nukes on us to make their nobling easier?
Ask whether the only way they would go to war with us is if at least 4 tribes were involved?

So much confidence, and I doubt, that you are told anything flux, every time you post on here it is ignorant of anything that has happened.

DeletedUser83679

they havnt asked US to do anything, so get your facts before posted shite, as usual.

and considering i am part of the leadership i would know.

DeletedUser

they havnt asked US to do anything, so get your facts before posted shite, as usual.

+1 to Flux :icon_biggrin: you lose grave :lol: why don't you get off the forums and start defending... maybe lucaya can help you sit :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To what? To laugh at your attacks? I always laugh on your attacks. :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh man... I hope all those involved in this decision making refrain from posting any of those pesky skype convo's and save you a truckload of blushes!!! Good luck to you leader of Manic :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh man... I hope all those involved in this decision making refrain from posting any of those pesky skype convo's and save you a truckload of blushes!!! Good luck to you leader of Manic :lol:

Im not the leader :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

YOu are in leadership, with more say than Rawr apparently. Though I figure Rawr has more say than flux, who just isn't told anything...

nah me and flux just sit back and go with the flow :)

DeletedUser

[1/6/12 2:09:22 AM] hocchamp: we need INSAN3
[1/6/12 2:09:24 AM] hocchamp: to ally us

:icon_redface: