Guerilla War - Summer 2010

DeletedUser

Wht r u gonna do. Spear-nuke me lol. The Azurians r ready, well 1400 of us are :DDDDDDDDDD

DeletedUser

Wht r u gonna do. Spear-nuke me lol. The Azurians r ready, well 1400 of us are :DDDDDDDDDD

Excuse us, we only know how to send spears, this was kinda the recruitment rule here.

+++.. still 1397 cross to make. Man making us work that hard :/

DeletedUser

Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas. Never a good thing.

Soooooo tempted to make this quote my siggeh :icon_razz:

Terminator-Salvation, please provide a history of past worlds and accounts. I am slightly suspicious of who is hiding behind that alias at the moment :lol:

LastApparatus

A family tribe in a 50 tribe limit, no-support-outside-of-tribe world? Awesome. If you don't understand what those settings mean, Mr. Azura, it means that diddly squat that your large numbers equate to is even less than normal.

Michael Corleone.

They can time there spear nukes to hit you in the same week.... Sp.ag i think you should make nice with azura.

DeletedUser

Sp.aG I didn't receive any mails from you. You PM'ed me in Skype yesterday and I replied back but didn't get any answers..

G0dzP0t

Soooooo tempted to make this quote my siggeh :icon_razz:

Terminator-Salvation, please provide a history of past worlds and accounts. I am slightly suspicious of who is hiding behind that alias at the moment :lol:

Googleh, that is no Alias :lol:. I just remember CLEANing his clock on w48. You better be scared of him :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

any spaces left? I haven't played for awhile and looking for premade to have laugh.:icon_biggrin: