Guess who's next!

DeletedUser

It's before my time too. But i've seen alot of old movies. It's a decent movie. The humour is a little dry, but it's pretty good.

DeletedUser

Lol, I've seen a lot of older movies too. My older brother is the 80's fan though. I guess it helps that he was actually born in the 80's. ;P

DeletedUser

Rofl, indeed. My dad likes to make me watch old movies. Most we watch are good.

DeletedUser

its all about the westerns with john wayne in it, True Grit anyone? (not the new one the original one) and Great Escape?

DeletedUser

Rofl, indeed. My dad likes to make me watch old movies. Most we watch are good.

Lol, yeah my dad is kinda the same way. He doesn't exactly Make me watch them though. ;P I usually end up liking most of the ones he watches. I also like to watch really old movies that are in black and white.

DeletedUser

80's isnt old movies lol im thinking more of 50's and 60's :p some of them are actually brilliant, my dad loves those old classics too like Zulu but if you wanna go on about the 80's... Ferris Builler anyone?

DeletedUser

Battle of Britain, Lawrence Olivier
<3

That's a while past my time :D

DeletedUser

Want a gummy bear? It's been in my pocket. It's all warm and gooshy.

DeletedUser

80's isnt old movies lol im thinking more of 50's and 60's :p some of them are actually brilliant, my dad loves those old classics too like Zulu but if you wanna go on about the 80's... Ferris Builler anyone?

I never said that the 80's were really old movies, although they are older than me, so yeah. ;P That's what my older brother watches. I like to watch movies from the 40's, 50's and 60's the most. :)