Guide Library!!!!!!

DeletedUser

NOTICE: The updated version of this library is accessible in the General section, here. This thread is not maintained and I have left the following below for posterity. It was last updated March 7th, 2010.

As stated by the title, this is a guide library.
Click on the guide name to open it.

68 Soldier.:
Defensive troops

A humble player:
Creating Opening Strategies

Agent Incognito:
TW dictionary

Bacpen:
Noble Trains-Animated

Bloodhound:
Leadership

burns:
General

capibarbaroja:
Rams

Cheesasaurus:
Rams
Timing troop movements
Formulas
Ultimate SimCity Tool

Irishmetal:
OD Guide

jamm:
Building data
Basics

Karmalot:
Village strategy

kebabe8:
Offline dodging

kwkraft:
Beginner

lardingd:
General
How to farm

mellowpers0n:
Sniping noble trains
Intensive farming

Mimelim:
Defense
Offense

Morthamus:
Village FAQ
Quick build

Openeye:
TW textbook

Pulsar FTW:
Church

quicksilver99:
Identifying attacks

qwe4rty:
Noble trains
Defense options
Ultimate farming system

sacredfool:
Offensive villages

Shlomzi:
Leading

StayingActive:
Early game

Tarkenfire/Suzemebachi:
Units

Tic Toc:
PnP

TW Wiki:
Defensive
Rushing LC
First Nobling
Beginner
Beginner
Beginner
Attacking strategies
Morale
Farming
Scouts
Archer
Axeman
Combat calculations
Heavy Cavalry
Light Cavalry
Mounted Archer
Paladin
Ram
Spears
Swords
Units

Wallum:
Non-premium

Warham:
Leading

xyziz:
Dodging a backtiming

zenron the great:
General

Please feel free to contribute any guides you have lying around.

-Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hold up. Good thing I just posted this, because, to make a long story short, i just accidentally deleted the thing off my computer. I'll go fix that now.
EDIT: Done, I will put those in now.

cargohold

Is there a guide on how many cats it takes to take down each building??

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I remember seeing one, though the Simulator should work just fine.

I just stick with 10 cats to kill the RP.

Also you should include PP's start up guide. I am sure it is on the forums somewhere.

Edit: Cats thing requested:
catchartih0.png

DeletedUser

Darn dawolf. You've not got any guides from simz1987/kebabe. O_O

Good 'library' so far though... :)

Is there a guide on how many cats it takes to take down each building??

Yeah, not sure where though.

Also, you may wanna change your sig. It's more than twice the allowed size. And I'd rather not watch AI infract you for it. :p

I remember seeing one, though the Simulator should work just fine.

I just stick with 10 cats to kill the RP.

Also you should include PP's start up guide. I am sure it is on the forums somewhere.

Edit: Cats thing requested:
catchartih0.png

If you send it in waves, you can get a lvl 30 building down to 0 with about 400-500 cats. :3

DeletedUser

Wall level to wall level -> Cats required.

30 to 29 -> 20
29 to 28 -> 19
28 to 27 -> 17
27 to 26 -> 16
26 to 25 -> 15
25 to 24 -> 13
24 to 23 -> 12
23 to 22 -> 11
22 to 21 -> 10
21 to 20 -> 10
20 to 19 -> 9
19 to 18 -> 8
18 to 17 -> 8
17 to 16 -> 7
16 to 15 -> 6
15 to 14 -> 6
14 to 13 -> 6
13 to 12 -> 5
12 to 11 -> 5
11 to 10 -> 4
10 to 9 -> 4
9 to 8 -> 4
8 to 7 -> 4
7 to 6 -> 3
6 to 5 -> 3
5 to 4 -> 3
4 to 3 -> 3
3 to 2 -> 3
2 to 1 -> 3
1 to 0 -> 3

THis?

DeletedUser

Guys.. While i thank you for taking the time to make this.. I dont see this post as a good thing..

Example.

For a long time the difference between a good tribe or player and a bad one was knowledge. and of course activity.

So with this your taking away the knowledge part of it.

I would have copied this and placed it in your own tribe.. but now every tribe will have this..

While it can make better players on this world... It can hurt your tribe members later on.. or even yourself.

just my thought..

I could take all my scripts and post them here but i wont cause i like the advantage of having them.

oh and for the cat guides.. Both were used in the making of the new cat script that NME had devolped.

DeletedUser65675

Guys.. While i thank you for taking the time to make this.. I dont see this post as a good thing..

Example.

For a long time the difference between a good tribe or player and a bad one was knowledge. and of course activity.

I would have copied this and placed it in your own tribe.. but now every tribe will have this..

While it can make better players on this world... It can hurt your tribe members later on.. or even yourself.

just my thought..

I could take all my scripts and post them here but i wont cause i like the advantage of having them.

oh and for the cat guides.. Both were used in the making of the new cat script that NME had devolped.

My opinion on this is that its a good thing to spread knowledge.

Lately I have been really bothered by the general lack of knowledge in the overall TW community (read: too many noobs)

I think educating said noobs would raise the overall knowledge (not necessarily skill) level in TW, making for a more exciting gaming experience.

DeletedUser

Guides ftw.

Many experienced players have put a lot of time and effort into writing guides, and obviously posting them, for the general use/education of all players. Allowing and assisting players to advance in skill is never a bad thing - it makes the game more interesting, and more challenging.

Shall sticky this for the usefulness factor, though I will point out that guides are just that. Guides. If you talk to the people that write these, most of 'em agree that there's no 'definitive' Guide, no absolute. Y'always need to take IG situations into account, and being able to adapt strategies to benefit your own game is important.

Good collection. :)

(Even if it does miss one vital piece of work. But that's fine. I'm not offended. >.> )
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

My opinion on this is that its a good thing to spread knowledge.

Lately I have been really bothered by the general lack of knowledge in the overall TW community (read: too many noobs)

I think educating said noobs would raise the overall knowledge (not necessarily skill) level in TW, making for a more exciting gaming experience.

yes it will make it interesting.. Im just not a fan of being sniped lol..

Sorry it was me being stingy. But it will bring a more interesting world.. If said noobs can find the forums lol.

Clur

Example.

just my thought..

What a MISERABLE excuse for reasoning this is a bad thread.

I was actually working on something similar and someone pointed me in this direction.

The only reason players don't want others to share tactics is
a) either because they are scared of the competition and war
b) because they don't like helping people

Frankly, I think both reasons are pretty poor, as teaching other people is fun and helps others (which is what those guides were written to do, strangely enough). And because where is the fun in having a war against useless players?
There is no challenge.

The forums are a nightmare to find the good stuff on so full credit to OP. I'll look through my list when I get a minute and pm you a few if I find any that I think you should add.

DeletedUser

Yes, thank you for those, I did get them. I'll add them later today when I have time.
Edit: I have added them, and also restored the list to what it was earlier.
Edit 2: Just so I don't have to spam with another post.
Darn dawolf. You've not got any guides from simz1987/kebabe. O_O
I actually did recently add one from kebabe.

DeletedUser

Just so you all know, I may have left for a few months but I'm now back and editing this guide again.

Sorry AI (or if there's a new mod, whoever it is) for the double post but I wanted people to know I have seen the light :D

DeletedUser79621

Just so you all know, I may have left for a few months but I'm now back and editing this guide again.

Sorry AI (or if there's a new mod, whoever it is) for the double post but I wanted people to know I have seen the light :D

Nice Library, i didn't know about this till you posted the quoted comment. and on the mod front, AI is no longer the mod, Enark is :)