Guides

CaptSummers

i feel like writing a few more guides for the game, if you want anything specific explained post here and ill write them up for you :)

DeletedUser

I used a very nice attack sim guide for tribes I've run in the past. I no longer lead, and can't for the life of me find the guide.

Capt. I'm not nearly so motivated as you are, but I like offering pointers to newer players, or even veterans who seek it. Why don't you explain proper noble trains, sniping, etc....

Alot of players out here will be nobling in the next week or two, and I'm sure, rather than fumble around on there own, they could use some pointers to refine there game.

CaptSummers

ill get too it now, this one will take a bit longer to explain :p gawd i could cry for that xD

CaptSummers

ill start explaining troops and some maths for them :) and go from there :)

DeletedUser

In the tribes I mad I always made an uba-url guide of anywhere you may ever need to go that is to do with Tribal wars, like links to TW Tamer, and even distance calculators.
I'm gonna try to get that one so I can post it on the forum is possible.

DeletedUser

Hey Capt Summers,

I'd like to see a guide about what Froggy (I always read his name as Froggy instead of Foggy :/ ) said :p i'm looking forward to reading it. I'm no veteran but i'm no noob either.

A good guide would be nice ;)

DeletedUser44348

i feel like writing a few more guides for the game, if you want anything specific explained post here and ill write them up for you :)
I suck at explaining things :(

Can you write a tribal logistics guide for me (covering the first 3 months of the game)?

CaptSummers

ill try, running a tribe isnt my forte, but i have ran a few, mainly because i don't like many people so i tend to keep tribes small xD but i'll ask others and come together, any idea of subjects you'd like me to cover?