[H] F. Vs T.P. F. - The new war in the world!

• Thread starter DeletedUser35787
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is war game ,as h and ha surrounded with Clear and storm their small guys got bored when they found new targets to eat, they go out and begin to attack T.P.
thats all, nothing more nothing less.
if you cannot defend yourself so quit or join better tribe:icon_idea:

can u get me an invite to HA :icon_redface: also, ask your girlfriend to find out which tribe I am from :lol:

DeletedUser35787

lol, I think I'll just carry on nobling who I want to noble rather than who people here tell me to noble :D

DeletedUser

We can tell!!!

My mind hurts!!

ur mind hurts because u had to think, too many big words ay? ;)

Edit:- lol sorry but i got bored so yeah enjoy the incomings :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Wellingtown

I refuse to call this a war LOL. Why are you guys wasting you time with these guys? I have read your reasoning... and frankly... this looks like a crime that could have been solved out of court if you catch my drift.

LOL

you H guys make me smile...

DeletedUser

lol there doesnt need to be a reason behind this war tbh

[H] f. got bored so they are nobling a tribe...simple...

Necromancer66

lol there doesnt need to be a reason behind this war tbh

[H] f. got bored so they are nobling a tribe...simple...

Its more like two main reasons,
The 1st is the one you said, H wants HA to expand on us, but the thing behind it is that we had a NAP with HA, it had to last for 3 months (ends in April) but they prefered backstabing us, during the NAP period we had several attacks from HA, most of them said it was by accident, although clearly it was on purpose, they were planning for this for a long time, and in the end they backstabbed us and took leonhart's village as an excuse although we did lose vills for HA..

Now for the second reason
I think the fact that Realsinaf was a SM member made angelopogi insist on taking us out, he wanted revenge for his tribe and thus attacked TP as RS was a member of it.

When I mailed Angelopogi about extending the NAP and canceling the war (before it starts) he mentioned SM very many times and mentioned SM backstabing H and tried to make it look like that TP was backstabing H instead of them backstabing us.

I hope I cleared out some points in this reply.

Wellingtown

LOL, H has no reason to be bored. They should be fighting a war just like their allies are. Im not defending TP in anyway but it would be nice if H put its full effort into this T4H war.

As far as the Ex SM thing goes:

If angelo was looking for revenge... then he would have to attack half of clear. I for one was a member of the SM/SW empire, as are many of my current friends. Based on the current postition... honestly.... it would be dumb of him to do such a thing. Im not saying that this isnt the underlying reason behind it all. Im not Angelo so i dont know what he thinks.

Happy "not warring" everyone.

Necromancer66

He would attack if he had the chance, but its impossible for H to attack clear! and get away with it so ofcourse he won't attack.. but realsinaf is not in clear!..

also he keeps saying that his top players are busy with the war with Dineh, but come one, he mentioned FULLSTOP attacking Dineh and himself, and said that if it was H full force then they would be attacking. so its H full force excluding angelo and FS.. I call it H full force..

DeletedUser

I wouldnt call it full force then more like barely any force as they and 2 or 3 other members are the only ones who look active and are doing anything.

How many different players have actually attacked your tribe ? my bet is barely above 10 that have nuked your tribe.

HA you can barely call a tribe anyway.

Wellingtown

So if this attack on TP is in revenge to SM but he wont attack us cause of clear? I guess if this isnt an attack on TP but on SM then all ex-sm players should be supporting realsinaf.

LOL

Necromancer66

So if this attack on TP is in revenge to SM but he wont attack us cause of clear? I guess if this isnt an attack on TP but on SM then all ex-sm players should be supporting realsinaf.

LOL

lol well he found a chance to take revenge of someone who left a scar on him..

Mikebiscuit said:
How many different players have actually attacked your tribe ? my bet is barely above 10 that have nuked your tribe.

Something about that number, but H doesn't have many active players anyway so its full force..
all HA are attacking as well.. all their actives.

and they just chose the right time to attack us, when we were least ready for it..

Wellingtown

Im born to compicate things. Infact even my birth had complications. :p

Wellingtown

Or perhaps they are always ready.... just at this point they were less ready then normal?

DeletedUser

lol u cant be ready for an NAP tribe who is twice ur size turns around and attack's you...but in saying that, looking on the map, there was nowhere else for [H] and [HA] to noble, there main members are surrounded by Clear and Storm, unless of corse they decided to attack T4H or Dineh, so they take the easiest option of taking out a smaller tribe around them

soon there will be noone left worth taking out

Just Clear, Storm, [H], Dineh, and T4H..oh and almost forgot, the lovely T-Rex rofl (lol some would disagree)...i didnt include [HA] seeing as if [H]was smart they would take the best players from there and noble the rest lol

DeletedUser35787

Of course there are, they should noble to the front lines like we do :)