Hai Everybody, I'm back again!

Pam Nam

Hai Everybody, I'm back and I haz some news!

DrNIck3.jpg

Wazzup.jpg

I'm back from my second 3 month ban of the year :icon_sad:
The mods are kind, friendly and loving people who must be respected
From now on I promise to be a good boy :icon_redface:

hiddenpedobearcopy.jpg

Now I didn't just make a thread to say that, I also have some important news
Yes the rumours are true. Me and my trusty bum chum Cabana have stepped down as
dukes of Asylum :icon_sad: We have been replaced by a mentally unstable female goat.
I had a great time over the 1 and a half years of being duke. Watching what was effectively a bunch of unknown noobs
become the biggest and arguably best tribe in W19 . but recently I felt that my mojo (and sanity) had gradually dissipated,
So I decided it was time to pass the legacy over to a goat. After all throughout history goats are well known to make great
leaders and dictators. Hmm I wont ramble on that's all really, bai :icon_twisted:

1260088067620.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55895

i was wondering when you would finally be unbanned

Pam Nam

You fools the main point is that I stepped down as duke not that I'm back on this dead ass forum :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You fools the main point is that I stepped down as duke not that I'm back on this dead ass forum :icon_razz:

You could have fooled me with the thread subject:

"Hai Everybody, I'm back again!"

Who is the attention whore now?

DeletedUser

since i new this ages ago ill say welcome back you tool and thats right women will also be running for president soon :D

DeletedUser

why'd you write in Arabic pammy? :/

Says: John was speaking you such and such and such.
Gossip and not by a competent, but only revealed what he hates to detect, either hated him or transferred the transferee, or criticizing a third.
And whether the disclosure in writing or by word or symbol or gestures, and whether the transferee of the work or words. Whether it's a shame and a lack of transferred him or not, but the fact gossip disclosure of secret and indecent assault on Ulster hates detection.
What he saw, but all rights of the people's lives than hate should be silent except for the interest in the tale of a Muslim or a sin.
Gossip and not by a competent, but only revealed what he hates to detect, either hated him or transferred the transferee, or criticizing a third.
And whether the disclosure in writing or by word or symbol or gestures, and whether the transferee of the work or words. Whether it's a shame and a lack of transferred him or not, but the fact gossip disclosure of secret and indecent assault on Ulster hates detection.
What he saw, but all rights of the people's lives than hate should be silent except for the interest in the tale of a Muslim or a sin.

DeletedUser

why'd you write in Arabic pammy? :/

omg racist. RUN chicken flag.

DeletedUser

I actually stepped back like 5 feet from my monitor to see that picture. Nice :D

DeletedUser

I had a great time over the 1 and a half years of being duke. Watching what was effectively a bunch of unknown noobs
become the biggest and arguably best tribe in W19 .
I love many of you in sexual ways. But you guys grew vastly due to the lack of actual competition in your area. Never the less, against the noob tribes, you pwned. It's not bad, but it's...I can't think of a metaphor that wouldn't sound offensive so I'll shut up since I'm not trying to sound mean. :lol:

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Welcome back to the forums Drats! :icon_surprised:

Hopefully you stick around a little longer this time! :lol:

DeletedUser

This is our TW Christmas gift????

I want a refund :lol:

Good to see you back Spam Nam. Now, try and stick around a little bit longer this time will ya?? We need some good fun on this forum

DeletedUser

/me sweetly serenades lady gaga songs into pammy's ear:xmas biggrin:

DeletedUser

I love many of you in sexual ways. But you guys grew vastly due to the lack of actual competition in your area. Never the less, against the noob tribes, you pwned. It's not bad, but it's...I can't think of a metaphor that wouldn't sound offensive so I'll shut up since I'm not trying to sound mean. :lol:
omg go back in your hole you breadtroll