half price coins!!!!

DeletedUser

I can get you a date with lovely and gracious Princess Di if you make the cheap noble thingy happen.

DeletedUser

We dont even have an active Elder Mod, let alone an active forum mod.

We still have Lucifyr-- Elder Moderator w41-45, for those of you lucky enough to get infractions you will see they are from him.

i got one from killabeast..

DeletedUser

infractions?
1/2 is a fraction.
So the logical conclusion would be to have 1/2 price coins...
Which gives us 1/2 price nobles.

Mmmmmm..... fractions

DeletedUser

We dont even have an active Elder Mod, let alone an active forum mod.

We still have Lucifyr-- Elder Moderator w41-45, for those of you lucky enough to get infractions you will see they are from him.

You sure about that?

alexmichie

Ooo I retract my statement lol sorry Killabeast i just assumed with the infractions coming from Lycifyr they were from him. Well Since you are here what is the chances/procedures for Half Price?

Crazymike

Killabeast, can we please have a ruling or comment on the 1/2 price nobles debate.

DeletedUser

I don't have any say on 1/2 priced nobles, no forum mod does. I've helped with the last two votes being pushed, but usually it happens in blocks, so multiple worlds get done all at once. If I happen to see Morthy on I can start poking him, but I can't promise a vote in the next month.

edward007007

Our Normal mod is inactive, I saw him post once, the guy we had before him was active

alexmichie

Tags switched worlds as he had so many worlds going on, this guy ive not seen or heard from in ages

Crazymike

I don't have any say on 1/2 priced nobles, no forum mod does. I've helped with the last two votes being pushed, but usually it happens in blocks, so multiple worlds get done all at once. If I happen to see Morthy on I can start poking him, but I can't promise a vote in the next month.

As a paying customer I would appreciate attention to this matter from those capable of rendering a decision. If you (Killabeast) can contact them that would be greatly appreciated. I happen to think that being told "get to 1000 players and 1/2 price nobles can happen" and then be told there is no procedure for instituting 1/2 nobles is deceptive.

This is not a critique of Killabeast as it would be unfair to "shoot the messenger". I appreciate your participation in this discussion and rely on your assistance in resolving this issue. I would like to suggest to the TW decision-makers that clearly defined rules for 1/2 price nobles and other important game-changing issues be published, i.e. world ending.

Thank you,

Crazymike

DeletedUser

As a paying customer I would appreciate attention to this matter from those capable of rendering a decision. If you (Killabeast) can contact them that would be greatly appreciated. I happen to think that being told "get to 1000 players and 1/2 price nobles can happen" and then be told there is no procedure for instituting 1/2 nobles is deceptive.

This is not a critique of Killabeast as it would be unfair to "shoot the messenger". I appreciate your participation in this discussion and rely on your assistance in resolving this issue. I would like to suggest to the TW decision-makers that clearly defined rules for 1/2 price nobles and other important game-changing issues be published, i.e. world ending.

Thank you,

Crazymike

There are no rules for 1/2 priced nobles. It's something that is done to help speed the game along and try and keep people's interest in the game a little more. Technically they can decide to never offer half priced nobles. Remember there are also other things they look at before they decide to put the vote up for 1/2 priced nobles (remember the world can still vote no on the vote and that has happened in the past). Under a thousand players is one of the big deciding factors though, vote being the biggest. Give it some time as they prefer to do a few worlds at the same time. But as I have done with World 13 & World 22-24 I'll continue to put the bug in Morthy's ear.

DeletedUser85956

I appreciate your help in this matter killabeast. I also agree with Crazymike, I would love to see InnoGames actually put this as a policy or a rule as to when it happens and what the process is for it to happen. I understand the vote process, and the vote could go for or against 1/2 price nobles, but there could be a policy as to when the vote takes place. The current policy of "well, when we get around to it" may work very well for InnoGames but is a bit frustrating for those of us who play and pay for this game.

Again, this is not a criticism of killabeast or even InnoGames, more of a future improvement that I know I would like to see. I enjoy this game and will likely play and pay in another world once this one is finished. Again, thanks killabeast for your help.