Half Priced Nobles

DeletedUser

So the mail finally was sent out to w18..

Tribal Wars team today at 01:44
Dear players,

We are currently running a poll to decide whether half priced nobles will be enabled on this world.

When half priced nobles are enabled, each package or coin (depending on the world) you store will cost half of the normal amount.

To vote, please click on Settings on the top menu, and then Surveys.

The poll will be open for the next 5 days. If at least 2/3rds of players vote yes, the setting will be implemented on Monday the 15th of February.

Thank you,
The Tribal Wars Team

I wonder.. do we really want half priced nobles? What do you all think of it? Sure, more nobles.. great..

But then how many annoying barb nobles are there.. will they noble twice as many barbs now? Will those players with tiny accounts suddenly make a huge comeback with mass nobles?

I can see some negatives to having this too..

DeletedUser

Someone recently posted a stat of players vs. barbs. I think TW admins saw this and are trying to help us?

btw, how are half-priced nobles done? Half on coins or half on noble education price?

-korliks numba 2 :)

DeletedUser

Someone recently posted a stat of players vs. barbs. I think TW admins saw this and are trying to help us?

btw, how are half-priced nobles done? Half on coins or half on noble education price?

-korliks numba 2 :)

I think its done by the number of coins it costs is reduced in half. Seems like everyone will be able to spam out nobles like crazy. Might make the game a but more interesting.. but it'll get to the point where it is just ridiculous.. sit and do nothing for a week.. then have 50 nobles you can spam out instead of the usual 25 or whatever.. and for those that dont actually fight and sit on the back lines, they'll have even more cause they dont spend resources rebuilding troops.

DeletedUser

It makes sense at this stage. When you have 4 mil players breaking on the frontlines it eats up nobles very rapidly. Then, all those nobles need to be rebuilt before you can take on the next big player. Because the number of trains needed to even attempt on op a good player the game gets slower and slower. And that's without even taking into account internalling inactive tribemembers.

And to clarify, the system works by making coins half price.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah, so it doesn't actually work like well, for example:

Noble 1 costs 1 coin
Noble 2 costs 2 more coins

I thought it was( with the half price)

Noble 1 costs 1 coins
Noble 2 costs 1 more coin
Noble 3 costs 2 more coins
ETC with a every two nobles the number of coins needed stays the same

I guess making coins 20k, 25k,25k would be smarter though.

DeletedUser

I am under the impression that instead of the price per coin being 28.000 30.000 25.000, it will be 14.000 15.000 12.500

DeletedUser

Rtfa:
when half priced nobles are enabled, each package or coin (depending on the world) you store will cost half of the normal amount.

DeletedUser

I suppose the main question is who does this benefit?

As far as I can see it only benefits those who noble barbs and inactives.

DeletedUser40757

I suppose the main question is who does this benefit?

As far as I can see it only benefits those who noble barbs and inactives.

You are absolutely right,because barb noblers already pay less for coins..players that noble only other active players pay more for each coin...
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It benefits everyone, but mainly benefits the largest accounts who are literally hampered by being able to only create enough coins for a noble and a half a day.

DeletedUser

You are absolutely right,because barb noblers already pay less for coins..players that noble only other active players pay more for each coin...
:icon_rolleyes:

There should be a condition that if a certain percentage of your main conquers are barbs and own tribe (inactives), then you will not have the benefit of half priced nobles. We have enough of these barb whores in the top 20 already.

bomberace101

It is not against the rules to noble a barb though so there is no reason to punish a player for doing it. The mentality of a tribe and what they allow in terms of nobling usually determines how many barbs are nobled.

DeletedUser40757

I agree with bomber......
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: :lol::lol:
Wait, is the world ending??? lol

I can't wait for half priced nobles...

DeletedUser

It is not against the rules to noble a barb though so there is no reason to punish a player for doing it. The mentality of a tribe and what they allow in terms of nobling usually determines how many barbs are nobled.

I didn't say it was against the rules to noble a barb. Some players use barb nobling to relocate to a war front. I am not against players like that.

Personally, I think there are enough inactives to be able to relocate to a war front without having to resort to grey. Some players take the 'some barbs on the front' a little too far. Furthermore, if you look at some players' conquers, you will see that a huge portion of their ennoblements are either grey or inactives belonging to their own tribe. You cannot tell me that these players deserve the same perks as players who actually use skill to consistently noble their enemies.

Rudegar

There should be a condition that if a certain percentage of your main conquers are barbs and own tribe (inactives), then you will not have the benefit of half priced nobles. We have enough of these barb whores in the top 20 already.

would that not royally screw you tho?

rough count 450 of your conquors are vs barb or same tribe... add same tribe when you started nobling but then booted to tribless as you continue and the figure im guessing would rise to around 500.

then if we were to be real nazis we could always take off the enemy innactives so only those who are actively fighting live enemies get credit....

kudos to you... you have taken about 2 dozen villages*

*last stat may be subjevt to a slight exageration

Last edited:

bomberace101

You cannot tell me that these players deserve the same perks as players who actually use skill to consistently noble their enemies.

Then again you could say that the players taking other players villages are ruining it for those they are attacking. Also with less players Innogames wont get as much money from people buying premium so im sure they would be happy to see plenty of barb nobling if it kept players in the game.

DeletedUser

Then again you could say that the players taking other players villages are ruining it for those they are attacking. Also with less players Innogames wont get as much money from people buying premium so im sure they would be happy to see plenty of barb nobling if it kept players in the game.

If that is the case, the name Tribalwars would be misleading :)

bomberace101

If they didnt want you to noble the barbs then it would be like the farming villages on grepolis.