Half-priced nobles?

DeletedUser

Guys, the quickest way to accomplish something is to submit a support ticket under 'other' asking for it. Complaining about things on the forum will get you nowhere. The in-game mods don't go world to world reading all the threads, and it's silly of you to expect them to.

It was a question from me, i dont think anyone has complained?

ANd i thought from what i have seen in other threads that the in-game mods were aware of the worlds situation and were waiting for us to hit 1,000?

Dal

DeletedUser79621

I think Frail was just saying that commenting on the fact that we are basically there and with the rate players are dropping that it would be more beneficial to send the ticket in so that the mods are definitely aware instead of saying on here that a vote should be cast... Just my thought Dal, I of course could be completely wrong (but hey, there's a first for everything ^_^)

DeletedUser

i have a support requests that has been open for over 2 days and i was not complaining i was agreeing with dallock

DeletedUser

I apologize. Perhaps the word 'complaining' was not the right one to use. I meant that inquiring about such things on the forums is a waste of time, not to mention slightly off-topic in this particular thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well sorry in which case to cointinue off topic but

Hello rollo86,

You will find a section in the main public forums called Suggestions and Discussion for your ideas to improve the game. We ask that you only use the support system if you actually need help for problems not addressed in the FAQ or on the forums.

Sincerely,

Petert,
Senior In-game Moderator

so much for the support ticket

DeletedUser

Got the same response. I thought it was 'silly' and a 'waste of time' for us to post in the forums regarding this issue...so much for communication.

DeletedUser656

Neither posting in the forums or sending in tickets will help you receive reduced priced nobles, no matter how many tickets you send in. Roughly once a month we look for any worlds that have met the exact criteria and start the process.

DeletedUser

Neither posting in the forums or sending in tickets will help you receive reduced priced nobles, no matter how many tickets you send in. Roughly once a month we look for any worlds that have met the exact criteria and start the process.

They were asking for a vote :p

And sorry about the bad advice guys. I'm quite clueless about the in-game side of things. I just know that in-game mods don't usually read through all world forums so I thought asking through the support tickets would help. I guess I was wrong.

Also,
/posts moved to appropriate thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They were asking for a vote :p

And sorry about the bad advice guys. I'm quite clueless about the in-game side of things. I just know that in-game mods don't usually read through all world forums so I thought asking through the support tickets would help. I guess I was wrong.

Also,
/posts moved to appropriate thread

Tis ok, we are all learning. its nice to learn together. also (slightly off topica) i seem to have lost some posts from today :icon_cry:

Dal

DeletedUser

Survey: Should half priced nobles be enabled on this world?

Yes
176 83.02%
No
36 16.98%

DeletedUser79621

Survey needs to be over 2/3 or 66.66% to get it passed... Something tells me that we will have them after this 5 day survey ^_^

DeletedUser

it doesnt benefit GRIND! so much, but bring it on all the same :)

DeletedUser

SO the vote has been cast, dice have been rolled, and looks like we all want to end this world quickly. What happens next?

Dal

DeletedUser79621

Everyone deletes their making the half-price nobles survey pointless ^_^

And in turn ending W29

DeletedUser79621

I missed out a word >.<

Meant to say, deletes their accounts =D

lords of the emos

Haha - that makes sense :p

And nevah - I have a few last things to do on W29 before I hit delete ;)