DeletedUser

yuppy!!!!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty ......

gonna have a party today!!!!
:lol:

DeletedUser96390

I checked my Academy and the price of my nobles are not half-price. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser96390

I thought it was the noblemen, I better re-read the text to know the facts. Today is your lucky day to all those players who are over the millions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Told you guys it wouldn't take too long :). Congratulations; hope it turns out to be everything you'd hoped.

DeletedUser

What do you think will happen to the smaller players if we don't get half priced nobles or heaven forbid we have a vote and don't get half priced nobles. I think some larger players might just stop fighting each other and remove a whole lot of smaller players really quickly

It is not in their best interest of bigger players to aim for the smaller players at this particular moment. Their best interest is in taking out the main enemy, who actually posses a threat, while permitting smaller players growth. In the end (once a big time merge occurs) the smaller players are going to be a target once the morale is appropriate and it is in the best interest of the bigger players to react upon their growth.

I can't be sure here, but what I think Olaf is getting at here is that if the big players take out a bunch of little players it would lower the amount of players in world 38 therefore giving the world a higher chance of getting half priced coins. (I know this is no longer relevant because we now have half priced coins but I don't think Nightmare on Elm St got the just of what Olaf was saying (or maybe I didn't... I don't really know just a stab in the dark)):icon_wink: