Happy and Lucky merge?

DeletedUser

Have they merged? Or is it just I day-dreaming that they merged... lolz..

As I check out the Updating Map and Tribe Ranking, Lucky got down lowered while Happy increased drastically.

If this is true..

Then Happy is now the greatest tribe, located in the central middle in K32+ onwards...

Now the world will face a great threat in that location.. XD

DeletedUser

How long can this super power last this time? :icon_rolleyes: Will the egos become too large to be contained in Happy? I know one thing, I am done with rejoining with former tribemates when things do not work out for them in their shinny new tribe....Horray for tribal Hugz!

DeletedUser

Well dont we not all wanna be Happy?

congrats with the new recruits guys

DeletedUser

Meh not really, more a reuniting of members, most were either ex-Where? or ex-E T anyway so we thought we might as well just be friends and get on with it.

mmmmmmmmmmm ??????????????

eyeing was in ????? for 8 days ..hardly an old friend
alexryan was in ???? for 14 days
Battletested not been in either
KirkSus in ???? for 1 day
sukitemiki none
johndjc1987 none
chrisbran none ...seems to have been resurrected
DukeJason76 none
Dr Facilier lambs defunct account

HARDLY A LIST OF OLD FRIENDS :D

also strange how 2 accounts have been resurrected after a certain player got banned but thats just me being cynical ;)

DeletedUser

call it what you will :p

Much less than whatever you guys done after I rejected some of you. Some of these were former members. :icon_biggrin: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

@Marajax your logic is flawed. Your just butthurt your tribe is going to get whats coming to it sooner or later. For now your just a pest we swat away . :icon_rolleyes:

Some of the players you bolded were not even in Lucky! so i dont know where you got them from :icon_neutral:

Look at our member count and look at the rest of the top 20 and flame elsewhere :icon_neutral:

While fail here like you did on w45 :lol:

DeletedUser

BOOO HOOOOOO

richard your logic is completely flawed

i didnt fail in 45 i quit to to rl issues... FACT i was asked a few times to join up with you guys a few times - talk to whoome and jurasu for proof but i refused

i dont sit in nice big safe tribes and have no fear or worry about being rimmed its a game and enjoy the battle rather than playing SIMS which seems to occupy most of HAPPY players

the list you referred to was a reply to mines long statement about most of the new recruits being old friends of old tribes that you all played in which......as you can clearly see is not so :p

DeletedUser

Yep you quit due to real life issues :icon_neutral:

Boo Hoo .

Jack said players were being reuinited between lucky and happy.

This doesn't mean every player we recruit used to be in our tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes i quit......again if you need proof ..im sure it would be easy to contact jurasu..hes still playing regularly :icon_rolleyes: i

i was not in any danger and at the time been quite successful in any conflict with ONE :lol::lol::lol:

also its not flamimg its posting my opinion on a topic...:icon_wink:

do i think i can withstand the impending nuke invasion from HAPPY players where they sit on my borders just a few hours away...no but it will be fun

im i at all bothered....couldnt give a monkeys

do i take this game seriously.......... kiss my chuddies :icon_biggrin:

oh on another point

see unknown soldier got banned ???? trying to buy bashers with prem points hahahahahahahhahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Omigod! Lesson learned. You cannot buy HAPPYness but they try to buy you :lol:

DeletedUser

yes i quit......again if you need proof ..im sure it would be easy to contact jurasu..hes still playing regularly :icon_rolleyes: i

i was not in any danger and at the time been quite successful in any conflict with ONE :lol::lol::lol:

also its not flamimg its posting my opinion on a topic...:icon_wink:

do i think i can withstand the impending nuke invasion from HAPPY players where they sit on my borders just a few hours away...no but it will be fun

im i at all bothered....couldnt give a monkeys

do i take this game seriously.......... kiss my chuddies :icon_biggrin:

oh on another point

see unknown soldier got banned ???? trying to buy bashers with prem points hahahahahahahhahaha
Yh a sat account got banned wowza :icon_rolleyes:

Just shows how pathetic you guys were for reporting a sat account that your op failed so badly on :lol:

DeletedUser

lmao.....really as far as i know nobody from JAB reported him...wowza wowza wowza didnt even know he tried to cheat until i read that nobody could attack him....maybe they should also ban his sitter then ???

you guys go to any lengths to win..please attack this ickle palyer and i will give you FREE prem points

as for the op we took a few villages that had support from your other little helper HTE arriving...cant fight many battles on your own.

Shame unknown who failed in epic style to make a dent in JAB got nbanned becasue he was getting beaten quite easily..even tried taking 400pt barbs???????

DeletedUser

so what you are saying you was useing unknown soldier account as a push account then mmmmmmm im shore that is against the rules in it selfs so looks like you got that account banned

DeletedUser

lmao.....really as far as i know nobody from JAB reported him...wowza wowza wowza didnt even know he tried to cheat until i read that nobody could attack him....maybe they should also ban his sitter then ???

you guys go to any lengths to win..please attack this ickle palyer and i will give you FREE prem points

as for the op we took a few villages that had support from your other little helper HTE arriving...cant fight many battles on your own.

Shame unknown who failed in epic style to make a dent in JAB got nbanned becasue he was getting beaten quite easily..even tried taking 400pt barbs???????

yh took a few villages well done... :icon_neutral:

I would rather have that account unbanned and see how many more you would have taken :icon_eek:

so what you are saying you was useing unknown soldier account as a push account then mmmmmmm im shore that is against the rules in it selfs so looks like you got that account banned

Are you joking me . :icon_eek:

Go read the rules please .

facepalm :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: