Happy Anniversary W22

DeletedUser

Could both of you stop posting and take it to a ingame message or a friggin message on these forums so I don't have to read it?

^ this. Don't argue with Ripfin, he will not change his stance regardless of what you say.

DeletedUser

Darkaniken and Quelgash are right, if you give away your account and therefore your password to someone else and walk away, that is perfectly legal.

@ Ripfin - You're getting to be as annoying as Marshall.

Ripfin

If I remember correctly, you started bashing Q about breaking the rules, which is an obvious mistake.

just checked I was right, you can only give account away to a new player, in other words one who is not playing.

told you to go check DA bet you didn't.

darkaniken2

just checked I was right, you can only give account away to a new player, in other words one who is not playing.

Why should I check something I've done repeatedly? Are you seriously that stupid?

DeletedUser

Right. And shenhue isn't playing here: Legal.

Giving my password to Dark: Illegal.

Dark, let's just let him rant. We all know Ripfin would argue the sky was a peach color no matter how many people told him otherwise.

DeletedUser

Right. And shenhue isn't playing here: Legal.

Giving my password to Dark: Illegal.

Dark, let's just let him rant. We all know Ripfin would argue the sky was a peach color no matter how many people told him otherwise.

This.

/geschlossen time

darkaniken2

no but apperantly you are, since its just a matter of time till you get caught and lose either everythin or alot of it.
Considering I've been reported for it half a dozen times, and never been banned for it... hmmmm. Good day to you rippy. You have once again failed.

Ripfin

Considering I've been reported for it half a dozen times, and never been banned for it... hmmmm. Good day to you rippy. You have once again failed.

highly doubt it, or it wasn't reported correctly, but trust me it will catch up to you.

darkaniken2

highly doubt it, or it wasn't reported correctly, but trust me it will catch up to you.
Again, I highly doupt it. It is perfectly legal, or I'd have been banned for it a long time ago. You made a point that your thought you could get away with, and you didn't. Give up, you lost.

DeletedUser

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!111eleven!!11111111111!!1!!!!11!!!!11!111

I lasted over a year! ()_+

junvic

dark and q dont argue with ripfin..if you continue arguing with him you will end up like him..lol!!we all know ripfin is a speacial person..(are you a person rippy?)so hows COD doing?there is no thread about new wars on this world so no news about COD..

DeletedUser

>.> EXP vs CoD..

CoD vs... Ermm.. Who ever who is currently >.>

DeletedUser

Right on, so I started posting 1 year after TW started. Cheers to my freinds and allies. And some of my enemies. I might even stick around for another year. You never know.

@light check ripfin's credits. Him and lewder were inseparable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Freewarrior, Your worst than lewder but not close as worse as ripfin was still i congratulate you for being the most annoying d3th forum personality, i know your leadership isn't happy your making yourself and your tribe look bad. d3th is doing good but please free, Do better on stats first before you talk soo much.

darkaniken2

Freewarrior, Your worst than lewder but not close as worse as ripfin was still i congratulate you for being the most annoying d3th forum personality, i know your leadership isn't happy your making yourself and your tribe look bad. d3th is doing good but please free, Do better on stats first before you talk soo much.
The only thing to counterbalance freewarrior now would be to recruit a CoD or RBE forum personality. :p