Happy day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112911

Today, I officially quit. My real life got in the way, and found a chance to ditch, as the original aubreyshero (who was in w65, and quit at 200k) is back, and is going to co with shadow.

Good luck to bAd, tbh I wont miss any of you, your all friends ive never met, so pce out.

Also all you external enemies, we had some fun times. kept me going!

and to make this a pnp so it doesn't get deleted:
Bad is the best tribe ever, they won this world.

I am free!!!!!!!

sp.ag

TL;DR

= Lost one village, Magic kicked in and RL got busy, Quit's.

:lol:

DeletedUser113260

TL;DR

He decided to quit a few days before MoM's op started, which is why there was a change in leadership, and lost any villages but whatever mate. Just another hater ^^

DeletedUser112911

IKR, thats the reason I appointed new duke.

Haters gonna Hate.

sp.ag

He decided to quit a few days before MoM's op started, which is why there was a change in leadership, and lost any villages but whatever mate. Just another hater ^^

Defensive much?

You missed the tongue in cheek comment hence the :lol: And considering he told me himself prior to this thread.

:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

You're not going to miss me, after all we've been through? :'(

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
TL;DR

tl;dr -- Manged to get the community to widely dislike him, couldn't handle it anymore and then rl gets in the way. Perfect excuse to hide in his own shame.

DeletedUser107679

Woop woop its starting. Run away before we humiliate you further. Expecting more and more real lifes to "kick in" in Bad over the coming weeks.

DeletedUser105718

Woop woop its starting. Run away before we humiliate you further. Expecting more and more real lifes to "kick in" in Bad over the coming weeks.
That and sporadic computer issues, flying planes hitting your house and plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.