Happy Families Already!

thebit

The rank #1 PwN45, has already got their little family set up.

How cute!

My prediction = They will fail.

thebit

I think PwN45 and TCR are having a war over who can fill their family first!

So fair it's

TCR's Acad: 14
PwN45's Acad: 4

Game on.

DeletedUser

i am in pwn44 i have posted a thread in our forums saying dump it before we get called fails but i was to late...

DeletedUser

this is what i said

m cornell 3 said:
its like having a dead symese twin attached to you they cant help you and they wont do anything

DeletedUser

Screw family tribes.
This thread is done with. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I will actually post a reason in why they fall. Even though I am in the great pwn family in W9. Because no family survives one world to another. Aten hasn't from W2, Hot either, PwN wont, and other tribes/families that are top wont either. Why? Because everyone is aiming for them, can't knock them off their pedestles(sp on that one) in their thriving worlds so they hit them quick and early and keep them from rising.

DeletedUser

including the one calling itself PwN14 9back in W14) :lol:

jfs1994

Pwn45 will die out, so will thier family.
They were amazed to find themselved #1 overall, not very encouraging for thier members, then they lost it straight away.

DeletedUser33628

lol, yeah, does family can really help you out here in this world?.. lol.. haha..
saying goodbye to pwn45 in advance, even though i am a pwn member in w9.. :lol:

DeletedUser

yea. pwn45 in world 9, world 17 and a few other worlds i cant remember all seem to mass invite every time and start huge families. too bad this world families only hinder you and dont help you :D

DeletedUser

I wonder what happens if a person changes tribe, while supporting a village... will the army be sent back, or are they kill due to betrayal :icon_twisted: ?

On the other hand, what will happen if you change tribes while your merchant is travelling to hand out resources to someone?

Best Wishes
Latinnus

DeletedUser33628

yea. pwn45 in world 9, world 17 and a few other worlds i cant remember all seem to mass invite every time and start huge families. too bad this world families only hinder you and dont help you :D

lols, i aint joining the pwn45 in this world, i dont wanna look like a noob.. lol,
i am in the tribe ELITE,, haha..

DeletedUser

I wonder what happens if a person changes tribe, while supporting a village... will the army be sent back, or are they kill due to betrayal :icon_twisted: ?

On the other hand, what will happen if you change tribes while your merchant is travelling to hand out resources to someone?

Best Wishes
Latinnus

Good points you made there... I was thinking about it earlier actually, but I forgot before I posted it lol