Happy Holidays to All!

DeletedUser

Hey guys, i would like to wish you all the best over the holidays.

W21 has a great group of guys/gals here, and i would like to pass on my respect and greetings to all of you.

this world is the best because of people like your selves, this game rocks because it brings all kinds of people together.

many of you here have impacted my life like crazy.....so thank you all...........and to all a good night!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

PS
be safe over the holiday!!!

DeletedUser

Hey everyone! :xmas biggrin:
Merry Christmas, Winter Solstice and any other celebrations i dont know of :xmas wink:

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas to all of ya. Mine is ending in a few hours (We swedes are early) and Im feeling bloated as hell from all the beers and meatballs!
I'm also feeling very old this year. I got a mixer for vegetables and smoothies from my mother. :3

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Have fun everyone.

As alexis73 said it takes all sorts of players to make a world hope you are all having fun no matter what your situation is within the world give your fingers a rest for a few days if unsure about logging in again we still need 118 players willing to delete to get the half price noble vote :)

Roy' at least you are not on the sock diet yet for presents :)

DeletedUser

peace-on-earth.jpg

Well...at least for a few days.

Merry Christmas, 21ers!

DeletedUser

Merry christmas to all and your friends and families..
i know nothing of any celebrations...

DeletedUser80610

Merry Christmas to all of ya. Mine is ending in a few hours (We swedes are early) and Im feeling bloated as hell from all the beers and meatballs!
I'm also feeling very old this year. I got a mixer for vegetables and smoothies from my mother. :3

Nice mang :icon_biggrin:
I got all my pressies on the Winter Solstice ..guitar, art supplies, pot-box and a 'Weed-o-pe-dia' XD

-
Happy Holidays to all :)

DeletedUser

Nice mang :icon_biggrin:
I got all my pressies on the Winter Solstice ..guitar, art supplies, pot-box and a 'Weed-o-pe-dia' XD

-
Happy Holidays to all :)

the weed-o-pedia is from your mother and I.