Happy Holidays

DeletedUser

20u2xxs.jpg

Hai everyone! I decided that since its almost time to spread Christmas cheer, I would make this thread to get everyone in spirit! I was liek thinking about putting a poem riiiiight here:

With the Walrus all snuggled and warm in my sheets,
and EEmmot confusedly brushing his teeth,
the household was all ready for a warm Winter's sleep.
When up on the rooftop I smelled something stingehhh,
I looked and surprisingly there was not a ginga,
but Sneezy Dwarf with a sleigh pulled by about 88 ninjas.
"No presents for you" as he gave the whip a doloSnap!
"This year W54 will not be able to sit on my lap."
The present is planned throughout the whole land,
that Morthy will cause the BP oil spill travesty to end.
But to our amazed eyes shall be revealed in wonder,
the plentiful amount of villages to plunder!
thecolossus wanted you all to know,
that this year Christmas is welcomed by pRo!

Now that a nice poem has been said, we at pRo would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year! Your presents will come early everyone! Be ready to open them and be resourceful!

Love,
pRo

If you were wondering about the claim to be "The Sexiest Tribe on .net," it has been proven through last year's Player Picture Contest, which featured 2 winners from pRo, more than any other tribe. Request another contest to dethrone us if you are jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you guys sound happy :)

I mean what do you understand when a guy comes here writes poems and says his tribe members are sexy? :lol:

[SPOIL]
gay-as-this.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser95777

you guys sound happy:)

I mean what do you understand when a guy comes here writes poems and says his tribe members are sexy? :lol:

plus there rainbow CoA but all the same, Thank you and Happy Holidays to you also.

DeletedUser

you guys sound happy :)

:lol::lol:
Toby is just giving some Christmas cheer, it doesn't have to look happy, does it? :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, right :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Damnn hatas gon hate. But to be honest our CoA has always looked pretty happy. I dont have a problem with happy people. Do you?

DeletedUser

9th of december is not CHRISTMAS!

:icon_eek: thank you fat Jesus. I said Christmas is coming early!! Are you ready to open your presents in a couple days?

DeletedUser

Hey Guys great to see you are still around .... still have great memories of pRoines and their christmas cheer!

DeletedUser96048

:icon_eek: thank you fat Jesus. I said Christmas is coming early!! Are you ready to open your presents in a couple days?

And actually i never seen anywhere where it said 'christmas is coming early!!'

Am i blind?

DeletedUser

Yes you are blind, if you go back and re-read it he actually mentions it being early in the beginning and in the end. And that is fine if you don't like it he was just trying to have some fun with it.