Happy (Persian) Birthday nub...

DeletedUser45021

:icon_neutral:
Some of Iranian technology is far better than other countries, e.g. we have some of the best Doctors here that mastered various methods before others have (Like eye lasering for people that have weak eyes... don't know what that's called).

.dan.101

Some of Iranian technology is far better than other countries, e.g. we have some of the best Doctors here that mastered various methods before others have (Like eye lasering for people that have weak eyes... don't know what that's called).

Eye Laser Treatment?
Idk.

/me leaves

yungoe

Stop arguing lol, it was just a joke.

Seems familiar? ;)

DeletedUser45021

I'm defending my country, and I don't call that arguing.
And no, doesn't seem familiar at all lol.

DeletedUser45021

That's cause you DO argue :icon_wink:
Many people agree :)
I love how you always do this in B-day threads as well

yungoe

That's cause you DO argue :icon_wink:
Many people agree :)
I love how you always do this in B-day threads as well

No, that's just because people don't want to disagree with you. :icon_biggrin:

rbh135

Witch doctor recipes
Voodo.
Oh and it's not just iran that's in the year 1381. It's the whole islamic world.

yungoe

I said that RBH, but she took at as an insult to her country, somehow.

yungoe

As the smiley indicates, that's a joke.

The jews are in the year 4000+ now I believe, so they're in the future. :D