Happy Star Wars Day

DeletedUser

May 4th is star wars day. So, as a sith, we feel that Twist! should give us 1000 free villages as our present. Please message Opteron when you guys have our present ready

May the 4th be with you!

DeletedUser

I guess thats the only way you'll get 1,000 villages from us... If we give them to ya :D

DeletedUser

May 4th is star wars day. So, as a sith, we feel that Twist! should give us 1000 free villages as our present. Please message Opteron when you guys have our present ready

May the 4th be with you!

Or we can give you a girl....although you might have a better chance at getting the 1000 villages from us when i think about it

DeletedUser84663

I think TSL got their gift early when they took in all of the TSB that didn't fight back...

DeletedUser89420

yes chachi... and all joined the dark side when asked too.... by that way they have become "Mass Recruiters" with a huge "mass" being recruited for the same.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

yes chachi... and all joined the dark side when asked too.... by that way they have become "Mass Recruiters" with a huge "mass" being recruited for the same.:icon_twisted:

:icon_rolleyes: These silly propaganda attempts are supposed to encourage....who?

DeletedUser

May the 4th be with you!

if you can get them and keep them..... they're yours :p