Happy thanksgiving

slinkiestwizard

To all that this concerns ,

Happy Thanksgiving ! Every one should take a few minutes today to think about what we have to be thankful for friends ,family ,and loved ones , aside from that everything else is almost unimportant . Lets not forget our active troops that cant be home with there families , our neighbors and elderly alone on the holiday .

Happy Thanksgiving all

DeletedUser96310

Thanks Jeroen... and to everyone, everywhere my prayer is that God sends Blessing to everyone and their loved ones to all throughout the day.

DeletedUser

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, hope all stuffs themselves with plenty of turkey, ham and all the goodies. Dont forget the deviled eggs thou, the fart stinks are great to push your wifes head under the covers. hahahaha

DeletedUser

I am thankful of the wonderful diplomatic relationship that existed between the Tribes USA and NATIVE. The SMLPOX family did a number on the NATIVE tribe though; catted many of 'em down before the USA oped a mass ennoblement, but at least we have today to gratefully reflect on that wonderful tribalwars display.

DeletedUser

im native american. may you all burn for your ignorance of what really happened back in the day :p

also, props for the post above.

slinkiestwizard

im native american. may you all burn for your ignorance of what really happened back in the day :p

also, props for the post above.

Same here Im 1/2 Cherokee Indian on my fathers side .Irish on my mothers side God bless the white mans fire water :icon_biggrin:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
'OMG The White man has these reflective images!'

'Yes my friend these are called Mirrors, if you give me your village and women you can have this one'

'Okay!'

Thats how it all started.... Damn brits!

DeletedUser

Which ever way you slice it.... he's right... its in the wrong place

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
GD is more likely. You clearly haven't spent enough time in OT to know what happens to threads there. It's frightening...

In other news, this is what I celebrated this morning:
Rhymes_with_Orange.20111125_large.gif