harlos back?

DeletedUser

It's not Harlos.
I has proofs.

Exhibit A: Notice the lack of a period, now the :0 could e considered the end of a sentence but anyone who knows Harlos, knows he's anal about spelling and punctuation.

Exhibit B: Missed period again.

Exhibit C: Harlos help write the definition of mean, he wouldn't miss spell it.

Exhibit D: Miss spelt that (yes a typo but Harlos didn't mak emistakes!), plus he didn't capitalize Tell at th start of a sentence...
And I wanted to show my part to show how the mystery man felt about [H].

4 Examples in a very short conversation with him, showing that he is clearly not Harlos, because Harlos, of all things that he was, wasn't someone who took English literature, grammer, and spelling, lightly...

its not harlos, its one of the guys who multiaccount...hence why i kicked the account from thx..

DeletedUser

If so, I am going to ask that you not make any more comments about it on this thread, but instead report it in game and it will be checked out here.

If there is multi accounting then the in game mods will take care of it, otherwise you are just dragging peoples names through the mud and feeding the flames for an argument that I will have to settle with infractions.

(I would appreciate it if people refrained from commenting on the post as the chances of keeping discussion on topic and from breaking the rules is highly unlikely. I know it will be hard, but thanks)

DeletedUser

Are you making an accusation of cheating?

The owner had changed about 5 times in a week, so who knows.

If so, I am going to ask that you not make any more comments about it on this thread, but instead report it in game and it will be checked out here.

If there is multi accounting then the in game mods will take care of it, otherwise you are just dragging peoples names through the mud and feeding the flames for an argument that I will have to settle with infractions.

(I would appreciate it if people refrained from commenting on the post as the chances of keeping discussion on topic and from breaking the rules is highly unlikely. I know it will be hard, but thanks)

and yes i have, and will refrain from any posts.

greenmonsta

its not harlos, its one of the guys who multiaccount...hence why i kicked the account from thx..

Like I said, it was me. There was no multi-accounting going on, and I only had the account for about 5 minutes. I believe I was actually kicked for nobling a Time village :)

DeletedUser

Like I said, it was me. There was no multi-accounting going on, and I only had the account for about 5 minutes. I believe I was actually kicked for nobling a Time village :)

nevertheless something dodgy as was going on.

greenmonsta

The account gained a new owner, nothing dodgy about that.

Yeah well, my introduction consisted of numbers and letters, and I started nobling Time (one village while the owner was offline) the second I got on the account. Don't really blame him for kicking me. Expected it in fact. I forget if I started nuking them or not. I know I wanted to.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
aww i was looking at these forums and saw this thread title by world 32

opened it expecting....well not sure what i was expecting really,maybe some amusing drama? but i was disappointed :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yeah well, my introduction consisted of numbers and letters, and I started nobling Time (one village while the owner was offline) the second I got on the account. Don't really blame him for kicking me. Expected it in fact. I forget if I started nuking them or not. I know I wanted to.

loool, the way you was talking baffled me, made me smell a fish..

greenmonsta

loool, the way you was talking baffled me, made me smell a fish..

Yeah that was the idea xD I was just generally bored at the time and someone said 'well here's an account no-one cares about' so I took it for a day :p No harm intended.

DeletedUser36833

Yeah that was the idea xD I was just generally bored at the time and someone said 'well here's an account no-one cares about' so I took it for a day :p No harm intended.

And you didnt mail and say hi :(

BAD GREENY!

cheeqoh

I checked this thread because of the title and just got disappointed.