Harry The Hamster. The Final Time :(

DeletedUser

Right then. Back again :icon_wink:

And I've got an announcement :icon_confused:

After today, I'm quitting the forums.

Main reason being, I have too many infractions and warnings to spam like that again, and I've been threatened with perma-bans too many times now. :icon_sad:

I'm still gonna post today. My premade is coming out on W36, so that'll be addressed, and those W24 noobs are gonna pay :icon_evil:

But simply, I'd rather say 'goodbye' and have a pic next to all my posts than just be forgotten.

So. Goodbye TW Forums. I'll miss ya :icon_wink:

- Coma

DeletedUser

OMG You are leaving W23 for good Coma? I guess they will need another cheif spammer like me :icon_twisted:

I can understand why you've been threatened with perma bans, the mods must think you are just pure evil :lol:

DeletedUser

ComaOwned-1.jpg

Epicly won

DeletedUser

well, you're trying to spam the hell out of our forums. Coma is our comeback :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I'm sure this will last as you are a model of self-control.

DeletedUser

OMG You are leaving W23 for good Coma? I guess they will need another cheif spammer like me :icon_twisted:

I can understand why you've been threatened with perma bans, the mods must think you are just pure evil :lol:

HAHA I have him on Skype, he spams less there thoug... but it is still him :lol:

DeletedUser

It wasn't April Fools Day yesterday you know :icon_wink:
Not even here in Australia, it wasn't even April Fool's day in Australia, it was 9:56 PM on the 31st you posted that.

But at least the coma is still around :icon_razz: I think if you were to think as bans as Comas I think his name suits perfectly, he needs to have faith the mods unban him while in his Coma :lol: