Has W18 gone ridiculously slow?

DeletedUser

Since the most recent update, W18 has become unplayably slow for me.

Takes over 1 second to change screens. Sending resources from village to village seems particularly slow.

DeletedUser

It is slower, not sure about ridiculously slow, but page loading has been slowed.

DeletedUser

Yeah it is slower, i wonder if its the same on other worlds.

DeletedUser

I noticed this about a day ago, but it seems to have fixed itself for me. Not sure what the deal is though :S

merritt olsen

it has been for me as well for the last 4 or so days and it takes me twice as long to do my resoource runs...and for the second time this week i can't even log into w18..i can log into every other world except for w18..and this sucks because it is mt main world and i need to use every minute i have available to play doing so :(

DeletedUser

I keep getting session expired, happens a lot now. Seems like every hour or two.

DeletedUser

I keep getting session expired, happens a lot now. Seems like every hour or two.

(its the processing of the support tickets that takes time, I think many Apoc / TF has this problems due to massive cheating..)

Game runs fine, only a slight delay on fake scripts (firefox)

DeletedUser

Still taking forever to see details on maps among other things and the drop-down to see the list of villages on the RHS of the vil name takes about 5 seconds to appear :-(

DeletedUser

Maybe we should ask for a refound or atleast extra premium !

After all we are paying customers and deserve to get the service promised.

AA

DeletedUser67005

Yeah, the village info takes much longer to pop up, its frustrating...