Hatchet's Map Thread

KSI Killa Klown

DeletedUser65682

KSI, could you make a map of HotNub, !?!, !@!, W-A-R, *D*, *D2*, *D3*, ~GW~, and {V*}?

DeletedUser

could you make me a signature? I would love for it to have something to do with the yankees baseball team, but if that is too tricky, you can do anything. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Can you make one for me, please?
with Marcotje and Magi on it?
Could you use this picture if possible?
I tried to make it smaller but that didnt work ;|
balrog_468x351.jpg

DeletedUser

Literally, i do not care whats on it,

you can put a pictur of triple A batteries on it and i would still use it.

:) just make a random one. That is the theme. I want a surprise :)

thank you

DeletedUser

can u make me a random sig which includes my name and my tribe g.khan

KSI Killa Klown

Ok new rule on siggys. You need to have a SPECIFIC theme. If you have a picture, that would be even better.

Random sigs and dark sigs are not specific enough.

I am removing all sig request up to this point. If you requested a sig, request again with a specific theme.

EDIT: I'll do marcotje's request since he has a picture.

DeletedUser

Ok new rule on siggys. You need to have a SPECIFIC theme. If you have a picture, that would be even better.

Random sigs and dark sigs are not specific enough.

I am removing all sig request up to this point. If you requested a sig, request again with a specific theme.

EDIT: I'll do marcotje's request since he has a picture.
Ok thank you :)

DeletedUser

The only spoiler that works for me is the first one, when I click the other ones nothing happens. Good map tho.

DeletedUser

Work for me too,If anyone wants a random sig,I'll do one for ya...

DeletedUser

thanks lfc. ill make it my sig next week. i want i new one every week from different sig makers ;)

DeletedUser

Haven't got a clue,lol,Multiple pictures from planet render put together,Very random if you ask me:),He asked for a random sig,I can make you a new york yankees sig if you want?

:)

I just got this one a couple of days ago, so I am not too bored with it yet. You are welcome to make me one if you ever get bored, but I might keep this one. Thank you for offering, but I am not in need of one at the moment.