Hate. declares on...

DeletedUser

yes it is

StatsMaster today at 08:03
Please? I do like sniping them...

Need some practice though, a little rusty.

Although it might be hard to do so with a paladin and 5 spears o_O I just started.

Celtic Mist today at 08:05
yea, and then there's the whole "cant noble anyone 94 hours away" Rule

Tell you what, when bp is over, ill send you a fake train that you can practice sniping. If you snipe it ill send 30k resources your way.

StatsMaster today at 08:06
Nah, don't bother giving me resources, I'm quitting this world, only joined coz the settings are a little like W38 and want some start up practice. But the fake train would be nice, thanks :)

He's
sending fake trains

I'll have you know that the last person who called me a he met a horrid fate :icon_twisted:

Also i think you shot your whole "Hate. was planning on sending fake trains before bp ended and are thusly epic fail" in the foot by including this quote ;)

Tell you what, when bp is over, ill send you a fake train that you can practice sniping. If you snipe it ill send 30k resources your way.

Last edited by a moderator:

alvido

oh my!

Sam and the smexy of the smexiest in W32!!! :icon_razz:

Hate. is on their downfall! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Can I just say how cool you looked?
No I can't, because that would be a lie.
Barely amusing, picture has been used a thousand times, and the amount of time you clearly spent on this just makes it fail.

DeletedUser

When did you join w32 :icon_biggrin:

meh, just killing time :)

Though I hope im here long enough to snipe a fake train, sadly I think it would take Hate. or even you guys far to long to travel over here :(

But im winning the best startup race...ohhhh YA!

DeletedUser

Why are we at war with people who'll never reach us in time? Might as well declare war on the entire W32

DeletedUser

meh, just killing time :)

Though I hope im here long enough to snipe a fake train, sadly I think it would take Hate. or even you guys far to long to travel over here :(

But im winning the best startup race...ohhhh YA!

Think we can arrange plenty of fake trains to be sent :lol: If you do want them :icon_razz:

Tazecca

i dont have a clue whats going on here only there is a sexy smurf

brings up bad RL memoried
*taz drifts into horrified thought*

DeletedUser

i dont have a clue whats going on here only there is a sexy smurf

brings up bad RL memoried
*taz drifts into horrified thought*

w22 members joined w32 for pratice before joining there premade in w38.

and apparently they need pratice sniping trains (thought w22 would have been better for that world wars everywhere)

Meh we can help if needed.