Hauling the North with a bit of Laughter

DeletedUser

This was pretty interesting, good job 1st and co.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Dawn
Side 2:
Tribes: L@GHTR

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 4,378
Difference: 4,342

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 284,137
Side 2: 23,750,667
Difference: 23,466,530

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115,799
Side 2: 57,015
Difference: 58,784

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser40113

ive had 6 losses, stupid recaps. I think i killed more nobles nobling myself xD

DeletedUser

That's the end of that seeing as dawn have joined [T].

:icon_cool:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Teckers
Side 2:
Players: 1stphoenix

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,538
Side 2: 9,988
Difference: 9,550

chart
[/SPOIL]

...savage

I've got to admit, L@GHTR put a lousy effort into that war but it was all over before we even sent defence out.

[SPOIL]
STATS007.jpg
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
STATS008.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser40113

I heard you got a sitter once you had 1000+ incomings teckers :)
I think I killed about 50 of your nukes :)

DeletedUser

50 nukes for 1m ODA? Must've been really high stacks, or an inflated number.

DeletedUser40113

I killed 30 or so in defense, and 20 more by tagging his offence vills, and hitting them :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, I was away this weekend when all the incomings started landing. It's why I only attacked once. :)

Hutsiebear

Same old story for the players involved in these things though. Not first time phoenix and co have formed a 'breakaway tribe' get a few quick captures then when they are attacked back just join up with a tribe L@ghtr are Nap'd with.

Seems a common theme for many ex-haul now tarot members, got some incoming from us then ran to a Nap tribe.
Im sure some of it is a coincidence, i like coincidences, they happen all the time - but i doubt to this extent.

Just feels like they are like the little guy who shouts his mouth off about being harder than you and gets in a cheap shot when your alone and he has his mates for backup, but when they are challenged one on one goes crying home to mommy and daddy.

DeletedUser

I killed 30 or so in defense, and 20 more by tagging his offence vills, and hitting them :D

lol your claiming I have 50 nukes in total that you have killed? :lol:

1. I don't even have that much nukes.

2. I only sent 30 in total, you killed a maximum of 10 when defending. I just counted my troops in villages and it seems as though you've killed up to 15 nukes when you attacked me.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Impressive nevertheless seeing as you have a tribe comparably larger behind you.

DeletedUser40113

Same old story for the players involved in these things though. Not first time phoenix and co have formed a 'breakaway tribe' get a few quick captures then when they are attacked back just join up with a tribe L@ghtr are Nap'd with.

Seems a common theme for many ex-haul now tarot members, got some incoming from us then ran to a Nap tribe.
Im sure some of it is a coincidence, i like coincidences, they happen all the time - but i doubt to this extent.

Just feels like they are like the little guy who shouts his mouth off about being harder than you and gets in a cheap shot when your alone and he has his mates for backup, but when they are challenged one on one goes crying home to mommy and daddy.

Your full of poo :D
I had an ODD gain of 2.5 mill in 3 days, and an ODA gain of 1.2 mill in the same amount of time. My incomings were below 100 when I joined Tarot, with not even 30% of my troops (both offense and defense) dead, with me being the only person in Dawn to have over 20 incomings. I think you are lucky that we finally joined Tarot, where we are expected to honour the NAP your tribe made with Tarot. As frankly, there is no way you have any ability in the area, to actually do me any real damage. Let alone my friends who were nobling at will whilst I was dogfighting with 4 L@GHTR players :)
In this case, you were lucky that we 'ran' from the war. Especially when you personally, have nothing to do with it. Talk to your members on the front, they will tell you a very different story. After all, there has been nothing but competitive respect between the k22 L@GHTR players and ex-Dawn players.

lol your claiming I have 50 nukes in total that you have killed? :lol:

1. I don't even have that much nukes.

2. I only sent 30 in total, you killed a maximum of 10 when defending. I just counted my troops in villages and it seems as though you've killed up to 15 nukes when you attacked me.

:icon_rolleyes:

Thats funny, as I had 21 red reports (only counting the initial clear of the cat trains) from you hitting my empty villages. I attacked all of those. Then, I also had another 20 yellow reports where I killed your offense. And dont worry, I thought it strange you had so many nukes as well :D So, I rounded it up to 50 :D

Either way, I think 80% of your nukes are dead :D Not even 50% of mine are ;)

By the way, I will give you the "I was away for the weekend", as your more than a decent player, and you actually started dodging my nukes at one point :D.

DeletedUser

I had an ODD gain of 2.5 mill in 3 days, and an ODA gain of 1.2 mill in the same amount of time. My incomings were below 100 when I joined Tarot, with not even 30% of my troops (both offense and defense) dead, with me being the only person in Dawn to have over 20 incomings. I think you are lucky that we finally joined Tarot, where we are expected to honour the NAP your tribe made with Tarot. As frankly, there is no way you have any ability in the area, to actually do me any real damage. Let alone my friends who were nobling at will whilst I was dogfighting with 4 L@GHTR players :)
In this case, you were lucky that we 'ran' from the war. Especially when you personally, have nothing to do with it. Talk to your members on the front, they will tell you a very different story. After all, there has been nothing but competitive respect between the k22 L@GHTR players and ex-Dawn players.

Thats funny, as I had 21 red reports (only counting the initial clear of the cat trains) from you hitting my empty villages. I attacked all of those. Then, I also had another 20 yellow reports where I killed your offense. And dont worry, I thought it strange you had so many nukes as well :D So, I rounded it up to 50 :D

By the way, I will give you the "I was away for the weekend", as your more than a decent player, and you actually started dodging my nukes at one point :D.

Why join [T] in the first place if your "expected" to respect a NAP with a tribe you've been so eager to fight for the past

weeks? I can see no reasonable reason besides hiding behind a NAP and rebuilding all your lost troops. But what do I know im not on the frontlines :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser

I got guilt tripped cupcake :(

Oh I see you felt sad for all the troops you lost :( and you decided to remember them by rebuilding troops to take their place :icon_wink: ? Or am I getting the wrong idea :icon_neutral: ?

Hutsiebear

I dont really need to "talk to my members on the front" i am on there a few squares from a number of your villages lol all be it a relatively new and small settlement. And funnily enough i had just started sending my preliminary attacks at you when you left for tarot, sadly you made it in to tarot before the main body of troops could be launched.
You took advantage of the situation well, im certainly not going to deny you that but to say its lucky for us is laughable, its lucky for you as im sure you couldnt have defended at the levels available to us for long without outside help, we could have pilled in many more nukes over the next few days. With most of our previous offensive focus on ops in K23 having been messed around by haul members leaving for tarot, it naturally takes time to re-adjust and re-evaluate the situation, for longer range stuff to get home and out again in a controlled way. You saw a tiny fraction of what we had to offer, we admittedly took far too long to get in gear but i wonder if you could kill 80% of the other 95% of nukes we could have had heading for you if you had stuck in the fight. I would tip my hat to you if you could, but as usual you didnt stick around long enough to prove it.

So go hide (again), build up your lost troops in safety (again) and if you want to test our good nature and patience (yet again) with your sneaky tactics you may find hiding a whole lot more difficult next time because far too many of those frontline players you think i should talk to, i know have had enough of it and wont accept you doing it again.

You have some skill, i wonder if you have any integrity?... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Nope, your spot on :lol:

Seems im right most the time about you :lol: . I should write an essay on you :icon_razz: . The title would be something like

The Adventures of Phoenix and friends in K22 !

Is it too accurate :icon_wink:?

DeletedUser

1st is one of the more honest and honorable people I know. When he gives his word he keeps it.

DeletedUser

I don't see why they shouldn't do so if you allow them to. :icon_rolleyes: