Hauls

d4m0

Yes great but can you guys please post your hauls :S

Last edited:

Ripfin

speaking of hauls I thought if a village in BP attacks a person that person can attack back ?

d4m0

Nope, if they've built up enough troops within 2.5 days to annoy you it's almost your fault for not building enough yourself. Just wait until their bp wears off lol

Ripfin

Nope, if they've built up enough troops within 2.5 days to annoy you it's almost your fault for not building enough yourself. Just wait until their bp wears off lol

only thing annoying me is they sent an attack at me and I can't return the favor :icon_razz:

DeletedUser116214

when I get serious about a world I average over 800 + villages, many times I'll even take on a whole tribe by myself, its funny when they cry and scatter and run :icon_biggrin:

Like for example w69 when you nobled 70% of your villages from barbs and then got destroyed by fear's account?
Oh wait or w73? :icon_rolleyes:

Funny how you talk and talk about how good you are, while most of the good players know how crap you are :icon_biggrin:, You couldn't even take on 1 player in w69 with help from Jager, and you bragging about taking on a whole tribe.
Go sleep brah, you drunk.:lol:

Ripfin

well when he nobled me on 69 I was gone from the world cause it was over, and world 73 ?

also was referring to world 2 on my exploits, where it ended up with me against the world, also never said it was smart or that I won a world, just that it was fun, as to 69 did mention most of my area went grey, also did take a lot of enemy villages too, but probably mostly grey in the south since well I was the only one around, and greys do have defenses too, just easier when not actively defending.

Last edited:

d4m0

post hauls please not bitching
yLMhKP5.png

DeletedUser116214

well when he nobled me on 69 I was gone from the world cause it was over, and world 73 ?

also was referring to world 2 on my exploits, where it ended up with me against the world, also never said it was smart or that I won a world, just that it was fun, as to 69 did mention most of my area went grey, also did take a lot of enemy villages too, but probably mostly grey in the south since well I was the only one around, and greys do have defenses too, just easier when not actively defending.

You were gone from the world? Do you have memory issues or just trying to save face? You begged 2 players to let your last village live, you nobled on the rim, then expanded back to 300k points and rejoined a big tribe then got rimmed again lol. You weren't gone at all and the world was not even close to be over, hell at that time, varyag and knock war didn't even explode yet.
And before fear attacked you, you were bragging to barcode and jager that you going to rim him, when he attacked you, you got support from 2 minor tribes like knight and another, he soloed you, and rimmed you and you defended all the way.
Your area never went grey, it was all grey from the beg with 200 points barbs.
420 out of your 700 villages you conquered were low point barbs you nobled lol.

Stats do not lie:

http://www.twstats.com/en69/index.p...nquers&id=10033248&type=gain&oldplayer=0&pn=1
Stop justifying, you are bad and you got pawned there, hardcore :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

You were gone from the world? Do you have memory issues or just trying to save face? You begged 2 players to let your last village live, you nobled on the rim, then expanded back to 300k points and rejoined a big tribe then got rimmed again lol. You weren't gone at all and the world was not even close to be over, hell at that time, varyag and knock war didn't even explode yet.
And before fear attacked you, you were bragging to barcode and jager that you going to rim him, when he attacked you, you got support from 2 minor tribes like knight and another, he soloed you, and rimmed you and you defended all the way.
Your area never went grey, it was all grey from the beg with 200 points barbs.
420 out of your 700 villages you conquered were low point barbs you nobled lol.

Stats do not lie:

http://www.twstats.com/en69/index.p...nquers&id=10033248&type=gain&oldplayer=0&pn=1
Stop justifying, you are bad and you got pawned there, hardcore :lol:

you seriously have me confused with someone else:

1: I never begged and even those who hate me would tell you I would say bring it on

2: who the hell was fear? I never soloed against anyone, did go against one player who talked smack in K46 then he upped and quit which showed a bunch of my nobles hitting barbs, other then that yes I did get gang banged on.

it was a group of like 3 players who talked a lot of smack which wouldn't have bothered me except they quit when the going got tough he ran like a little girl.

which is another thing, unlike most of those players and players these days I'm not a bunch of people on one account, i'm just me on my account.

don't know who you are or care, but curious why so many lies, since if you look at my stats they don't show me nobling little 200 pt. barbs either.

so who are you? you talk big but still remain quiet.

also you never did answer about world 73? never was there, so curious about that.

and yes about a week before world ended I left, so tell me these two players I begged to let my last village live? who were they?

this doesn't look like the stats of someone who wimped out:

http://www.twstats.com/en69/index.php?page=player&id=10033248&mode=history

also I remember when this major tribe attacked me they accused a couple of smaller tribes of supporting me, and they erred there again when they attacked those tribes and still found no lagging in my own support, I even had some support to spare to the little guys, but then again anyone who has played against me knows i'm a defensive player big time, when I'm in a tribe i'm the one who supplies the defense and support, didn't need anyones help, had my own.

like I said a little curious who you are since you act like you were there, but your telling it like its 3rd. or 4th. hand information with a lot of things off or plain wrong.

in fact its almost like your repeating the enemies propaganda.

also like I've told other people I'm not a great player, but i'm a determined player while the world is active I will keep fighting on and never quit, unlike so many who do. as to world 69 yeah left early, but that was because the world was shutting down since it was over Knock won by numbers when PFF or some tribe up and deleted.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116214

you seriously have me confused with someone else:

1: I never begged and even those who hate me would tell you I would say bring it on

2: who the hell was fear? I never soloed against anyone, did go against one player who talked smack in K46 then he upped and quit which showed a bunch of my nobles hitting barbs, other then that yes I did get gang banged on.

it was a group of like 3 players who talked a lot of smack which wouldn't have bothered me except they quit when the going got tough he ran like a little girl.

which is another thing, unlike most of those players and players these days I'm not a bunch of people on one account, i'm just me on my account.

don't know who you are or care, but curious why so many lies, since if you look at my stats they don't show me nobling little 200 pt. barbs either.

so who are you? you talk big but still remain quiet.

also you never did answer about world 73? never was there, so curious about that.

and yes about a week before world ended I left, so tell me these two players I begged to let my last village live? who were they?

this doesn't look like the stats of someone who wimped out:

http://www.twstats.com/en69/index.php?page=player&id=10033248&mode=history

also I remember when this major tribe attacked me they accused a couple of smaller tribes of supporting me, and they erred there again when they attacked those tribes and still found no lagging in my own support, I even had some support to spare to the little guys, but then again anyone who has played against me knows i'm a defensive player big time, when I'm in a tribe i'm the one who supplies the defense and support, didn't need anyones help, had my own.

like I said a little curious who you are since you act like you were there, but your telling it like its 3rd. or 4th. hand information with a lot of things off or plain wrong.

in fact its almost like your repeating the enemies propaganda.

also like I've told other people I'm not a great player, but i'm a determined player while the world is active I will keep fighting on and never quit, unlike so many who do. as to world 69 yeah left early, but that was because the world was shutting down since it was over Knock won by numbers when PFF or some tribe up and deleted.

I do not care, am just answering your ego when you stated that you take on the biggest tribes and give them hell. So i answered in kind telling you, you got rimmed in a 1 on 1 fight in w69 even tho you got shit tons of help. And stop living in denial, your account was big in the world when you got rimmed in the first place, and the world wasn't even mid stage yet, Barcode wasn't even disbanded back then. You quit the world when you nobled on the rim and got rimmed again in Jager by knock! "That is when knock! was wining the world". So you quit in the end stage of the game not in the early stage like you stated.

And yes you begged players, and i saw the mails, when you got rimmed, you made a deal with stories account and another to let 1 village live to noble on the rim and you offered them your villages after being defeated.

And to your answer about you don't see any small barb nobled in the stats i provided, scroll through your conquers and you will notice how many 1k to 2k barbs you nobled. On the other hand, 420 barbs out of your 700 villages nobled is quite miserable, don't you think? Especially mid game.

You say: "also like I've told other people I'm not a great player" but yet you keep bragging about your solo crusades against huge tribes and how much hell you give them when in fact you are just a barb nobler and a turtle player.

And about the group of 3 players, i guess you are talking about dust and shadows, turtle swag accounts and co when they joined varyag, right? We were all there and witnessed, this northern group "Which i was in" gave knock! a fight no one else in the entire world, from pff to jager to anyone gave them in w69, even tho some of them joined them later.

Anyway i will leave it here since i do not want to spam this thread, you can keep defending yourself and bragging as much as you want, but facts in the end prevail.

Ripfin

I do not care, am just answering your ego when you stated that you take on the biggest tribes and give them hell. So i answered in kind telling you, you got rimmed in a 1 on 1 fight in w69 even tho you got shit tons of help. And stop living in denial, your account was big in the world when you got rimmed in the first place, and the world wasn't even mid stage yet, Barcode wasn't even disbanded back then. You quit the world when you nobled on the rim and got rimmed again in Jager by knock! "That is when knock! was wining the world". So you quit in the end stage of the game not in the early stage like you stated.

And yes you begged players, and i saw the mails, when you got rimmed, you made a deal with stories account and another to let 1 village live to noble on the rim and you offered them your villages after being defeated.

And to your answer about you don't see any small barb nobled in the stats i provided, scroll through your conquers and you will notice how many 1k to 2k barbs you nobled. On the other hand, 420 barbs out of your 700 villages nobled is quite miserable, don't you think? Especially mid game.

You say: "also like I've told other people I'm not a great player" but yet you keep bragging about your solo crusades against huge tribes and how much hell you give them when in fact you are just a barb nobler and a turtle player.

And about the group of 3 players, i guess you are talking about dust and shadows, turtle swag accounts and co when they joined varyag, right? We were all there and witnessed, this northern group "Which i was in" gave knock! a fight no one else in the entire world, from pff to jager to anyone gave them in w69, even tho some of them joined them later.

Anyway i will leave it here since i do not want to spam this thread, you can keep defending yourself and bragging as much as you want, but facts in the end prevail.

1: no I did not get nobled by a solo player, whoever told you that lied.

2: I quit the world when the world was in its end stage.

3: never said it was smart when I took on big tribes, but I did and did fairly well without help and it was fun.

4: never said I didn't noble barbs, when your on your own and a defensive player you get what you can when you can, especially since those barbs turn into large fighting villages.

5: Turtleswag is not even worth mentioning, no I'm talking shadowvenom, he was a joke, talked big and then ran.

6: Stories? he was a good player but no deal made, he just didn't want to go half way around the world to get my last handful of villages.

sorry to see him leave the world, he even offered me his account to play, but I refused.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110464

Back to hauls. You can talk about how your farming is going, but if you want to talk about w69 make a new thread.

Ripfin

my farming is not moving, even tried the 1/1 and it is sad when they only come back with 2 resources.