Have a big job for someone, plenty of PP offered

DeletedUser

I need a tribe coa and coas and siggys for all the members involved, itll be a lot of work but willing to negotiate a price to make it worth while. pm me your Skype for more info. The theme will be lego characters for the tribe coa if anyone wants to show examples of their work.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I really had intended on getting to this like I said on Skype, I just forgot about it. :icon_redface:
Had some difficulty with what you requested earlier, but I've created an option for a tribe CoA that I rather like.
It's currently double the size (4x if you measure by area) it will be in game, which is 300x200.
As you can see it has no text, as you haven't provided a tribe name. But that can easily be added.
[spoil]
11r7xxw.png
[/spoil]
I also just realised that some of the characters are off centre by a pixel or two, which will obviously be fixed in the final draft if you like it.

DeletedUser

Lol meep, ill just quit asking others to do these. Good job again. Skype me bub.

DeletedUser

No no, keep asking other people too. I probably won't have the time to make all the sigs (depending how many you need etc.) so other people should have a go at those. :)