Have I been gone that long?

DeletedUser

It's as if I've returned to a new place. Most of the stuff ive found answers to, but what the hell happened to the forum? Why does it look so odd.

DeletedUser104020

67....was lacking in the forums. I've already helped out by doing milestones but we need a few more things such as blog/newspaper would be good.

DeletedUser

The forum is white, and looks ridiculous. Cant even find my way around because of all the crap. I dont even know how to use my font colour anymore. :(
Edit: I think I just reported myself.

DeletedUser

The forum is white, and looks ridiculous. Cant even find my way around because of all the crap. I dont even know how to use my font colour anymore. :(
Edit: I think I just reported myself.

Dunno what forum you're looking at o_O

DeletedUser

hi everyone. In game my name is Bane666 but in real life it is Wayne. I use to play this game and I took about 3 years off. I played for about 4 or 5 years I cant remembefr, but I am glad to be back. I haven't yet seen all the changes but I will as soon as I start to read. I want to say hi to everyone and Im in world 67, (I think). Still haven't found a good gulid yet, (hint, hint). Take care all and have fun!

DeletedUser

hi everyone. In game my name is Bane666 but in real life it is Wayne. I use to play this game and I took about 3 years off. I played for about 4 or 5 years I cant remembefr, but I am glad to be back. I haven't yet seen all the changes but I will as soon as I start to read. I want to say hi to everyone and Im in world 67, (I think). Still haven't found a good gulid yet, (hint, hint). Take care all and have fun!

You started playing in 2005? You enjoy german-language strategy games then I presume?

DeletedUser110464

You started playing in 2005? You enjoy german-language strategy games then I presume?
I believe .net opened as a beta server in 2006 so it's been around about 7 years now...so his calculation isn't far off...