Have you noticed...

DeletedUser

...First of all you get the people who love to create topics saying "When will it start". Then you get the idiots who LOVE to click into those topics and complain about them. Then you get me that just lurks and laughs at you all!!!:icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

Sparadokos

The Lurker
The Lurker is if not the most, one of the most mysterious of the posters. He/she will rarely post but instead, read almost every post in the forum. They usually know a lot about the posters and can sometimes be dangerous. Every once in a while the lurker will feel a need to make maybe one to two post on a subject and then run to hide in the amidst. It is recommended to stay away from lurkers.

Not good man :icon_rolleyes:

homosapien812

...First of all you get the people who love to create topics saying "When will it start". Then you get the idiots who LOVE to click into those topics and complain about them. Then you get me that just lurks and laughs at you all!!!:icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

well you must be the person that loves to create the topics... (as just proven)

hang on... that means i iz the one that complains... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser27158

And then we get the idiots who think they are lurking, then posts a thread about the same exact thing he was laughing about.

DeletedUser

This post wasn't to discuss when world 22 starts, just about people asking when it starts and the people complaining about the people asking.

You really do feed each other y'know. Funny to read!

Prizonerofwar

Hypocrisy (or the state of being a hypocrite) is the act of preaching a certain belief or way of life, but not, in fact, holding these same virtues oneself. For example, a teacher telling students they should not plagiarize, while secretly being a plagiarist himself. Hypocrisy is frequently invoked as an accusation in many contexts.
:)

DeletedUser

And then we get the idiots who think they are lurking, then posts a thread about the same exact thing he was laughing about.

lol @ another complainer!!!

very 2d people in the forum before the world starts I see.

applesoup

The Lurker
The Lurker is if not the most, one of the most mysterious of the posters. He/she will rarely post but instead, read almost every post in the forum. They usually know a lot about the posters and can sometimes be dangerous. Every once in a while the lurker will feel a need to make maybe one to two post on a subject and then run to hide in the amidst. It is recommended to stay away from lurkers.

That's because lurkers are really bored, waiting for say a server to start...but they find that most of the posts are stupid little kids with comments about nothing that make them die a little on the inside

DeletedUser27158

I wasnt complaining, was I?

I was making a statement that is a proven fact thanks to you.

And if anyone complaining, its you, about people who complain. In that case, you should complain and flame yourself.

DeletedUser

What have I done. I would have had less attacks if I created a 10,000 point bonus village on 500|500 in world 22!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mar1n3c0rp5

The Lurker

:icon_rolleyes:

mar1n3c0rp5

That's because lurkers are really bored, waiting for say a server to start...but they find that most of the posts are stupid little kids with comments about nothing that make them die a little on the inside

:icon_wink:
:icon_eek:
Hes on to me......:icon_confused:

DeletedUser40072

Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Last edited: