Haze + Bmf

DeletedUser92753

What an astute observation.

Anyway, I look forward to the implications it has for world politics. I think that BMF vs. Deceit (Hug) will come soon. That may be the war that decides the world, with the end being a matter of time.

rich26ca

boo now i have to work for all those village to be in deceit what are you guys doing..... god.....

DeletedUser

Deceit was too big. We are making the world interesting. :)

DeletedUser

Making the world interesting while having no wars, while Deceit has been taking out top ranked tribes 1 by one, so interesting...

DeletedUser

Making the world interesting while having no wars, while Deceit has been taking out top ranked tribes 1 by one, so interesting...

good for Deceit? Your account certainly played no part in that. Unless you count nobling your own tribe as taking out a top tribe. :icon_rolleyes: Or maybe you count the barbs?

DeletedUser

I just mentioned how the merge might make the world a little more interesting. Then abyss wants to come and post his crap opinion.
Seems some of Deceit's members have already become bristly. Maybe you should calm your boys down westgirl.

DeletedUser

everything is under control cracky, its just been a while since deceit got some real oposition in here :)

this merged will surely make the ending more more interesting, and the top two tribes seem more balanced its just a shame the south doesnt have a strong tribe aswell cause as it seems now it will delay the war a bit as im sure none of the tribes dont want to chase after the south without any real oponents left in there...

but why did BMF take in all the inactive acounts aswell....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

but why did BMF take in all the inactive acounts aswell....:icon_rolleyes:

To look nice and BIG! :icon_wink:
Nah, think about it. I'm sure you could find the answers somewhere in your head.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to say, congratulations to you guys, hope BMF and Haze can prosper together. Tbh, I've always thought the BMF logo > Haze's one. You just can't beat Pulp Fiction. Now we've got two powerhouse tribes that are miles ahead of everyone and anyone. Definitely makes the world a lot more interesting.
As Sergei said, now we just a third power to emerge and control the south, and this would be epic. Right now, the south is so fragmented :(

Anyway, enjoy your newfound teammates guys, even though I'm sure most of you had been friends for years previously, so won't make much difference.

DeletedUser

I may be in *VLN* but i think the bigger the BMF/Deceit and *VLN* battle is the better :) I think that the war will be a long time though as BMF will want to fully mop up the south-east and deceit the south-west gonna be a war of a lifetime when it comes though :)

rich26ca

To look nice and BIG! :icon_wink:
Nah, think about it. I'm sure you could find the answers somewhere in your head.

1. Your falling apart and could see the wolves at the door
2. Your holding accounts to push others (breach of rules, pushing an account)
3. Your holding accounts to support against a war with deceit
4. Your holding accounts to make BMF look bigger then it is
5. Your holding accounts cause your point whoring
6. Your holding accounts to find new owners (prob breach here as well password sharing)

off the top of my head :lol:

DeletedUser

There you go calling us cheaters.

I'm perfectly fine with your tribe believing whatever they want though. Ignorance is bliss.

DeletedUser93482

1. Your falling apart and could see the wolves at the door
2. Your holding accounts to push others (breach of rules, pushing an account)
3. Your holding accounts to support against a war with deceit
4. Your holding accounts to make BMF look bigger then it is
5. Your holding accounts cause your point whoring
6. Your holding accounts to find new owners (prob breach here as well password sharing)

off the top of my head :lol:

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

DeletedUser

That's not true, they still have Duck! in the South and several rim tribes that surely hate them for all the villages they've took. The war would of been like this no matter the circumstances. Haze and BMF still amounted to the same points and as allies they were always going to fight Deceit eventually, merging was the smart move as it makes communication much easier. I'm glad that the Haze leadership chose to go down this road and look forward to the next move BMF makes.

rich26ca

There you go calling us cheaters.

I'm perfectly fine with your tribe believing whatever they want though. Ignorance is bliss.

uhm

I never called you a cheater, you made a statement about why keep the inactive i posted the reason that came to my mind. there is no accusation there at all only possibilities.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

and who are you exactly? please point out one whine in that entire post. :icon_rolleyes: