Haze + Bmf

mattcurr

Like I told pervis when the last of the original dukes left, aaqib, myself, petar, alex and alex, Haze should have disbanded this is kinda just sad way for the tribe to go out totally the opposite of what we were about as an 8 man tribe to start.

DeletedUser

I may be in *VLN* but i think the bigger the BMF/Deceit and *VLN* battle is the better :) I think that the war will be a long time though as BMF will want to fully mop up the south-east and deceit the south-west gonna be a war of a lifetime when it comes though :)

As if you'll play a role in that...

DeletedUser

Like I told pervis when the last of the original dukes left, aaqib, myself, petar, alex and alex, Haze should have disbanded this is kinda just sad way for the tribe to go out totally the opposite of what we were about as an 8 man tribe to start.

What's sad is the tribe's most important players up and leaving the other members with their crap. Not that I'm mad you guys quit. But to say the merge was against what Haze was about? Haze died the moment its own players gave up on it. Now you want to cry because the remaining members made the best move they could and tried to better themselves? That's pretty weak man.

Haze is just a name. What you are saying is that you care more for a name than the people that made up the tribe. Well sorry sir, I'm the opposite, and I made the move that helped the people.

westgirl

We are just pissed you didn't join us and make Deceit even more humungus :D

DeletedUser

We are just pissed you didn't join us and make Deceit even more humungus :D

If that happened the world would have essentially been over, minus the months and months of cleanup left before you guys could officially claim victory.

rich26ca

meh i wouldn't say that it would still be a big fight against BMF and would take more then a year to do the mop up as you said it. but yeah this does make things more interesting ;D

DeletedUser

As if you'll play a role in that...

Haha probably not but when i go i'll go with a fight, it's just a game after all :lol:.

Also, may i say, seeing as X X appears to be being destroyed slowly with only a selected few resisting alone not including you, you won't either. Who ever heard of a player on 628,026 points in the 4th best tribe (that is at war wth the 1st and 9th) but is only on 1.468.088 (561.)?

What i really hate are people who cower, insult and run. You have already completed the 1st 2 i fear soon you will complete the third.

DeletedUser86234

Haha probably not but when i go i'll go with a fight, it's just a game after all :lol:.

Also, may i say, seeing as X X appears to be being destroyed slowly with only a selected few resisting alone not including you, you won't either. Who ever heard of a player on 628,026 points in the 4th best tribe (that is at war wth the 1st and 9th) but is only on 1.468.088 (561.)?

What i really hate are people who cower, insult and run. You have already completed the 1st 2 i fear soon you will complete the third.

let DD have his fun he loves a good flame bait or w/e u wanna call it :)

DeletedUser

cower? proof?
insult? yes. i do that
run? you oughta know i guess. that pet tribe ur in is full of <<those guys

fyi, enough people have "heard of me" so that you can say "DD" in open conversation.

(fyi)² resistance is relative... might wanna check how VLN is doing "resisting"

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: X X
Side 2:
Tribes: *VLN*
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 4,178
Side 2: 2,004
Difference: 2,174
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 134
Side 2: 95
Difference: 39
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 26,890,186
Side 2: 12,686,959
Difference: 14,203,227
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,172,026
Side 2: 803,136
Difference: 368,890
chart

Our tribe is half your size and spread out wit only a small group on this particualiar front.

Also i never wanted to start this flaming war, you are a good player and i respect you just naturally fight back and sometimes find you irritating and a bit cocky let this end it and i hope one day insteadof fighting you end up on the same side as me. Please no more flaming, this thread is about the BMF/Haze merge.

DeletedUser

Get your crap out of here or mods please delete this entire topic.

DeletedUser

This thread was for the BMF+Haze merge. I see little need for this thread anymore as it seems like the merge is over and BMF is going on their merry business.