HBOMB DECLARES WAR ON PRIME, SD, SD2, SK, Pirate HULK, and WHO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Prime and SD did a very good job in coordinating those attacks, multiple player attacks is dificult to organize. Also Hulk also did a very good job on one of our players in K64. We lost a lots of villages but we will try to rebuild and fight back, many tribesmates choose the easy way out. Quitting and some Leaving the account unprotected. We were flamed in the forums but we deserved it. The good thing that came out of this war is we found very good players, they are still fighting {SD}, Prime and Hulk up to now.

Guys we were flamed because of our mergers, which they say is a bad decision, but how can you fix a tribe if more than many of its players are quitting, inactive and so on and so forth, quitting and inactivity is because of the account user having lost interest in the game or other reasons besides that Real life problems. surely you have reviewed our stats and see how many are our tribesmates are inactives, even with the mergers we had many players are still quitting.

If we will surrender it's unfair to our tribesmates who fought long so hard and lost villages and had sleepless nights. So war will continue, I'm always looking for a diplomatic solution, but from what I read in the previous post I think it will not be the case.
Also for those who think I've insulted them and flamed them I'm sorry.

As for Catalina she left the tribe because she is dissapointed on some of our tribesmates but she is still fighting {SD}.

DeletedUser

Ampac I've had a lot of exchanges with you, and while I won't come out and say that I agree with everything you've said, I'll commend on you on s diplomatic, well written post.

DeletedUser62954

finally, i think someone in H-BOMB is showing a little backbone and some leadership potential. Ampac, i hope you are able to rally your remaining members and finally make a stand against your enemies.

It might bring some life into our dying world. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser23191

Ampac ... well written post, BUT, H-BOMB was not only flamed for the mergers, there were MANY other reasons ... and yes, you did deserve it.

DeletedUser47177

Ampac ... well written post, BUT, H-BOMB was not only flamed for the mergers, there were MANY other reasons ... and yes, you did deserve it.

Give Ampac a break, his tribe is getting whooped and he has admitted he was wrong.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser23191

Give Ampac a break, his tribe is getting whooped and he has admitted he was wrong.:icon_wink:

I did ... I could have gone into some long and elaborate post ... but I didn't. I can if you want me to.

DeletedUser

Here are the stats for the war. every tribe and family for itself against the same enemy

Side 1:
Tribes: Hulk
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: H-BOMB Atomic
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,051
Side 2: 2,103
Difference: 52

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 68
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,797,202
Side 2: 19,611,636
Difference: 185,566

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 555,214
Side 2: 635,085
Difference: 79,871

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,144
Difference: 1,041

image.php

Side 1: 528
Side 2: 30
Difference: 498

image.php

Side 1: 29,945,005
Difference: 10,333,369

image.php

Side 1: 4,998,197
Side 2: 304,237
Difference: 4,693,960

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: {SD} {SD2}
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,074
Difference: 29

image.php

Side 1: 713
Side 2: 83
Difference: 630

image.php

Side 1: 19,253,626
Difference: 358,010

image.php

Side 1: 6,806,736
Side 2: 798,423
Difference: 6,008,313

image.php

DeletedUser

this war is just another example of why W20 is a fail, too many players playing it just because they've played for so long - once the going gets tough they just don't have the time, it's gone from a war to prime and SD nobling out H-bombs inactives or recently quits - by the time they reach any real players noone will care anymore

DeletedUser59335

this war is just another example of why W20 is a fail, too many players playing it just because they've played for so long - once the going gets tough they just don't have the time, it's gone from a war to prime and SD nobling out H-bombs inactives or recently quits - by the time they reach any real players noone will care anymore

Common why do you then keep those inactive players still in your tribe? if you dismiss all your inactive you would have about 15 players :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

are hulk and who? still at war with 3dom.

ofc were still at war with them, until there gone we wont stop.

although we havent been doing much recently i must admit, but u will see the action picking up soon :3

DeletedUser

Whats up with Hulk?

We're ridding a couple of them from K64 and they're attacking someone who has had computer troubles for the last few weeks and hasn't done much to help himself because of them.

And we're at war with 3dom, but we stalled most things due to shihanam and golan. We'll probably start things back up in a little while on them. Shihanam has been very boring.

DeletedUser62954

Whats up with Hulk?

like what air and rune said, they've been nobling up one of our members in K85 who's been gone for a while due to computer problems... but he's now back and ready to retake those villages.

besides, we don't take h-bomb that seriously enough to consider losing some villages as a real problem

DeletedUser62954

I consider losing villages a real problem.
maybe i should rephrase that and say that " we don't consider losing villages on an account which no one is looking after a big problem" or is it still wrong? :icon_redface: my bad...

anyway, now that he's back i dont think we'll be losing any more in the near future and will be taking more instead...

and hefty, H-BOMB is also good for ODA, i raised mine by 2mil in just 2 days awhile back. hoping to add some more in the coming weeks :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.