HC + Axe VS LC + Axe!

DeletedUser

*Sigh* I question if you will ever understand, that 1. SWAT is NOT allied with SMILE as much as you want to believe that and 2. SWAT being allied with SMILE if they even were, does not relate to the topic being talked about, which is the use of HC in nukes instead of LC.

DeletedUser41903

*Sigh* I question if you will ever understand, that 1. SWAT is NOT allied with SMILE as much as you want to believe that and 2. SWAT being allied with SMILE if they even were, does not relate to the topic being talked about, which is the use of HC in nukes instead of LC.

1: If you are helping a tribe in a war you are allies noob. No matter how much you say otherwise your tribe is allied with smile, y'all just have them as NAPs.

2: These forums are dead and who cares if its off-topic really?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

1: If you are helping a tribe in a war you are allies noob. No matter how much you say otherwise your tribe is allied with smile, y'all just have them as NAPs.

not necessarily, if its mutually benificial to help them fight a common enemy they can do. doesnt mean there not going to turn around attack smile aswell (later) which would defeat the object of being allies.

DeletedUser41903

not necessarily, if its mutually benificial to help them fight a common enemy they can do. doesnt mean there not going to turn around attack smile aswell (later) which would defeat the object of being allies.

It is called a temp ally, like most allies you will make. In the end they can only be one tribe so all the allies you make you will have to attack later at some point.lol

They can sugar coat it all they want but swat is allies with smile and epi.c. To small tribes that can not benefit swat in anyway unless they are weak and need their help to get ahead in a war they should win fighting solo.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It is called a temp ally, like most allies you will make. In the end they can only be one tribe so all the allies you make you will have to attack later at some point.lol

They can sugar coat it all they want but swat is allies with smile and epi.c. To small tribes that can not benefit swat in anyway unless they are weak and need their help to get ahead in a war they should win fighting solo.:icon_eek:

SMILE approached us asking if we could have an NAP because they wanted to focus on fighting you guys :p Ever heard of
"The enemy, of my enemy, if my friend" Applies pretty well here but we did not reach out to SMILE because we felt like we needed an alliance or even an NAP...

DeletedUser

*COUGH* Wasn't there some sort of topic here, for this thread? *COUGH*

DeletedUser

There was Charm, and you may have noticed that it was meant to be on-topic but SOMEONE cough* the new KING cough* had to de-rail it.

Back to topic. I agree that the whole HC thing in your nukes has advantages and disadvantages. But I think just sending D behind your train is easier than building HC in offensive villags and losing farm space and resources.

DeletedUser

Its a great strategy for start up. You always have D. And when you noble great distances like I did it makes for better snipping/stacking. Because it travels quicker. And people saying it carries a lot less for farming saying its a huge deal. When you get to the point of 2million+ points a lot of people dont really farm religiously so I would say it doesnt really matter what you have hauling resources.

DeletedUser41903

Its a great strategy for start up. You always have D. And when you noble great distances like I did it makes for better snipping/stacking. Because it travels quicker. And people saying it carries a lot less for farming saying its a huge deal. When you get to the point of 2million+ points a lot of people dont really farm religiously so I would say it doesnt really matter what you have hauling resources.

I am sorry but you are a noob if you make a defense nuke at any point in the game.:lol:

DeletedUser

Openeye's HC Strait. (Post 7 and 8)

Anyone who bashes the HC strait evidently doesn't really know about it and how it works and needs to properly educated in its uses. The guide lays out the strait very well. I've used the HC strait myself and it works very well if you are active enough to be constantly moving troops around when you're under attack.

DC next time you do a simulation for an example try using an actual single defense. The one you used doesn't give an accurate depiction of both nukes against a defense.

DeletedUser

Using HC strategy is not that bad compared to the normal LC nuke. It slows farming a bit and it takes more time to build, maybe bout 30% more time is needed to get the extra axes, assuming you are using the most effective build of course (11k-12k axes, 1250 HC and 200-250 rams).

As for wasting your offense on defense, im sure you won't waste your axes on defense unless you're a noob. When you stack with HC i don't think you will not send all the HC you got in each village, you send 1/4 of your HC which is bout 300 HC which takes 62:21:40 to re-build if you lose them all so i don't find it really bad, couple of days and you're all good again.

It depends on your position too, if you are surrounded by a tribe that may be a future enemy it comes very very useful, been there so i know the situation pretty well.

People have different thoughts bout it, i sometimes think its bad but it comes to good use some other times as well so HC or LC is fine with me but i agree, nukes with LC are better than nukes with HC.

DeletedUser41903

Openeye's HC Strait. (Post 7 and 8)

Anyone who bashes the HC strait evidently doesn't really know about it and how it works and needs to properly educated in its uses. The guide lays out the strait very well. I've used the HC strait myself and it works very well if you are active enough to be constantly moving troops around when you're under attack.

DC next time you do a simulation for an example try using an actual single defense. The one you used doesn't give an accurate depiction of both nukes against a defense.

It is a wast of time to build a defense nuke sorry. Maybe if you are in a big family tribe and never plan to attack anyone active it may work good. But if you want to war active players its about speed and what gets done the fastest.

This is a fast nuke build:

7197ax
20sc
3000lc
284rams

Gets done days before a nuke of:

7197ax
20sc
2000hc to make 3khc you will need 6000 more farm space.lol
284rams

Then they both do good against a defense of:

4097sp
4074sw
3997arch
1500hc

But the full offense nuke dose a little better. So I will go with what dose better in attacks and gets done way faster then a defense nuke. I can use hc in my defense villages for fast support and snipe nobles.lol

When in war this is a good defense and the only way to go if you ask me.

8000sp
2000hc

Stack it up and your good to go.

But for all those that are close to me please build the defense nukes so when we war we can see who dose better.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It is a wast of time to build a defense nuke sorry. Maybe if you are in a big family tribe and never plan to attack anyone active it may work good. But if you want to war active players its about speed and what gets done the fastest.

This is a fast nuke build:

7197ax
20sc
3000lc
284rams

Gets done days before a nuke of:

7197ax
20sc
2000hc to make 3khc you will need 6000 more farm space.lol
284rams

Then they both do good against a defense of:

4097sp
4074sw
3997arch
1500hc

But the full offense nuke dose a little better. So I will go with what dose better in attacks and gets done way faster then a defense nuke. I can use hc in my defense villages for fast support and snipe nobles.lol

When in war this is a good defense and the only way to go if you ask me.

8000sp
2000hc

Stack it up and your good to go.

But for all those that are close to me please build the defense nukes so when we war we can see who dose better.:icon_cool:

You evidently didn't read the guide as you still don't know what you're going on about. When I've used it I've been on the frontline, or on the fringe of the tribe and needed to increase my defense capabilities. If you're aren't on the frontline this likely isn't something you should use as you're in a safe area.

Also 10k sp and 1700 hc is a better D then 8k spear and 2000 hc and builds faster and if memory serves 5657 axe and 3335 lc builds faster then the nuke you posted as well.

DeletedUser41903

You evidently didn't read the guide as you still don't know what you're going on about. When I've used it I've been on the frontline, or on the fringe of the tribe and needed to increase my defense capabilities. If you're aren't on the frontline this likely isn't something you should use as you're in a safe area.

Also 10k sp and 1700 hc is a better D then 8k spear and 2000 hc and builds faster and if memory serves 5657 axe and 3335 lc builds faster then the nuke you posted as well.

No I did not read that bull.lol

You had to increase your defense capabilities? Maybe if you would build full defense villages you would not need to build defense in your nuke. HC nuke maybe good in a world with teach system but not in this world.:icon_rolleyes:

And those are nice builds 10ksp and 1.7khc same with your nuke you put. It was exactly what I was saying.lol You want to fight with me and I said I will go with whats faster. Not saying the builds I put was the fastest builds you can build. I just said its faster and way better then any defense nuke, you understand now?:icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser95011

This is my nuke build. :)
7000 axe
1 sword
20 scouts
2700 lc
275 ma
250 rams

ps thanks sgt. :)

DeletedUser

I'm sure you'll be building your defense to counter Achilles's nuke build most effectively from now on ;)

DeletedUser

No I did not read that bull.lol

You had to increase your defense capabilities? Maybe if you would build full defense villages you would not need to build defense in your nuke. HC nuke maybe good in a world with teach system but not in this world.:icon_rolleyes:

And those are nice builds 10ksp and 1.7khc same with your nuke you put. It was exactly what I was saying.lol You want to fight with me and I said I will go with whats faster. Not saying the builds I put was the fastest builds you can build. I just said its faster and way better then any defense nuke, you understand now?:icon_wink:

It's hardly bull, it was written by a very good player. I quit this world back in January I think, was a little bit before NiNi fell. If someone is willing to give me an account near you that isn't a train wreck I have no problem going 1 on 1 with you while I use the hc strait. Or I'll find you an account on w34 and we can fight there.

You said 8k sp and 2k hc was the best and fastest building. I put the other build on there as I disagree. I tend to see more players going lc heavy, so to counter that I add more spears.

8k sp - 13.27 days
2k hc - 17.06 days

10k sp - 16.6 days
1686 hc - 14.38 days

There is roughly a 116 population difference between the two builds however the latter one would still build faster. More personal preference but I digress.