HC Strat

DeletedUser

And here i am doing it wrong this whole time...

I've never used HC and I don't plan on starting.

DeletedUser61629

HC have the same attack power as swords.. Why people use them in their nukes is beyond me.

DeletedUser

HC have the same attack power as swords.. Why people use them in their nukes is beyond me.

Heavy cavalry

The heavy cavalry are your elite troops. The noble knights have hardened weapons and strong armor.
Costs per unitvillagers neededSpeedCarrying capacity
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
face.png
6 7.33 minutes per field50
Research

Requirements to research the unit Stable (Level 10) Smithy (Level 15)
tech-levelResearch costs
att.png
def.png
def_cav.png
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
2.000 15020080 2
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
8.000 188250100 3
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
32.000 210280112
Swordsman

The swordsman is a relatively slow unit effective as defense especially against infantry.
Costs per unitvillagers neededSpeedCarrying capacity
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
face.png
1 14.67 minutes per field15
Research

Requirements to research the unit Smithy (Level 1)
tech-levelResearch costs
att.png
def.png
def_cav.png
1 already researched 255025 2
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
3.120 316331 3
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
12.480 357035

Given the fact that six swords do have the effective attack of one HC...that one HC still does more damage, and can actually survive walls that will kill off swords.

Fairly effective for a nuke use in the right circumstances, I would think.

DeletedUser

they take up the same farm space as 6 swords and cost more resources than 6 swords so the only "advantage" they would give you for attacking over swords is how fast they can be built, but if you want more attack faster youd probably just make lc in the stable lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Obviously, HC's strength lies in its defensive capacity over offensive. I agree with that....just as LC's strength is in offense.

However, in this war on BORG, I can say it takes at least 2 LC nukes to clear an HC nuke, thereby forcing the enemy to waste more troops to capture a village.

It also gives you defense in every HC offensive village that you just cant get with an LC nuke.

DeletedUser61629

Obviously, HC's strength lies in its defensive capacity over offensive. I agree with that....just as LC's strength is in offense.

However, in this war on BORG, I can say it takes at least 2 LC nukes to clear an HC nuke, thereby forcing the enemy to waste more troops to capture a village.

It also gives you defense in every HC offensive village that you just cant get with an LC nuke.

A full farm of HC is a 1 lc nuke clear :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Only takes one LC nuke to clear and HC nuke. Even with -25% luck.

DeletedUser

HC takes 6 farm slots. Has the defensive capabilities of 4 swords.

You could realistically build 6 swords, and be better off. Sure, HC takes less time to build. But how much of that time is really spent using and rebuilding your defense? Wouldn't it make much more sense to have more strength behind your defensive army?

I can understand HC strat when you're under constant attack. And needing to rebuild all the time. But most players aren't under constant attack.

When I see HC in a village, i more or less discount it. Since a full nuke can clear an HC village.

Like i said. I have absolutely 0 HC. And I've never used HC.

Not to say that it would never help me in certain circumstances. But those cases, I'm willing to sacrifice the speed for more power. And I can say that there have been more cases where I haven't needed HC, and needed strong defense, than times where I've needed HC for quick support.

Personal opinion. HC blows.

DeletedUser

hc strat fails but hybrid strat wins something alot of players who are both sides of this debates boat cant seem to figure out

DeletedUser

Yeah EJ and KW, im sure both of you know more about TW than openeye...

DeletedUser

Yeah EJ and KW, im sure both of you know more about TW than openeye...

and im sure openeye has lasted to late world like ej and kw hc strac should only be brought in when you are under heavy attack and rebuilding and hc strat only really works properly when u have a full tribe useing it but how man hc strat tribes have been rank 1 and lasted there till later world

none?

also hc strat looses in the first stages of the wars all the time due to the insufficent nuke power and defence power sure its quicker to support but in the end speed isnt everything when ur nukes have run out and there nukes are clearing full defence villas with ease and less losses but thats only an opinion

kalkoenvet

Happy to be using SP/SW strat thank you.

Also, lol @ sight, for making the openeye comment. This is late world mate, not early.

DeletedUser

Amusing that not all CTRL members see the value of HC...since it WAS some CTRL members who tuned me to its benefits :)

DeletedUser

Amusing that not all CTRL members see the value of HC...since it WAS some CTRL members who tuned me to its benefits :)

i saw like 4 CTRL players with it and it annoyed me tbh they wasnt frontline and they had hc what a waste of defence power for the tribe

cdnJer

HC are da bomb when used properly. Everything in moderation...and location in this instance.