HC Strat

DeletedUser61629

HC are da bomb when used properly. Everything in moderation...and location in this instance.

Your backline players going HC build is not using the strat properly :icon_neutral:

Especially this late in the game where power is more important than speed.

DeletedUser

HC are an amazing unit given the proper circumstances. Are there times that I wish I had HC? Sure, I think almost all of us have at one point or another. However, the amount of times that a solid spear/sword defense and normal nukes have allowed me less troop loss clearing villages (especially stacks), as well as less troops lost defending far outnumber the times I wish I had HC.

While they can really shine given the proper circumstances, I find it pointless to constantly try to cover every possible problem before they come up. A normal strategy will benefit you over the HC strat roughly 9/10 times, whereas the HC will save you the other 1/10. I'd rather be prepared for those 9/10 times and lose a few more villages when I'm lacking my HC instead of undercutting my whole offensive 90% of the time.

DeletedUser

since i was alone in my area i had in my defence villages 700 hc but they was only used to defend other defence villages this hybrid tactic i was useing ment i was able to stretch my defence to my offence and still cover my defence villages with the hc

but it was a situation tactic nothing more

DeletedUser

The HC strat has its strengths and weaknesses. With the death of the 15-tech system (I believe) this stratergy has become less popular. They are great all round defense/offense, which technically makes it easier for you to support offensive villages or for your offense to kill more of a nuke. A disadvantage is build time, along with population and the fact they chew up a ton of iron.

Provided you've got the proper conditions its quite a viable stratergy.

DeletedUser

The HC strat has its strengths and weaknesses. With the death of the 15-tech system (I believe) this stratergy has become less popular. They are great all round defense/offense, which technically makes it easier for you to support offensive villages or for your offense to kill more of a nuke. A disadvantage is build time, along with population and the fact they chew up a ton of iron.

Provided you've got the proper conditions its quite a viable stratergy.

If not used on HC, what would you propose using all that excess iron for?

DeletedUser

i like building a few of my nukes with HC, gives some flexibility