Heads Up World

DeletedUser118693

So everyone knows and there is no mystery, this is the mail i just sent to Jager.

I think everyone knew our intent when we merged TDA into our ranks and this way it is crystal clear. That said, the same courtesies of war will be extended. If you are at war with jager, we will not recruit without mutual agreement and ask that you do the same. Should any tribe decide to recruit without agreement, it will be seen as an act of war regardless of any past or current diplomacy between us.

8ff1cff057f42a8202382a479069eb59.png

Seasons greetings to all, I wish you the best in this season and every other.

twenty-five

Waiting till just after the attack breaks to go to war, rather than using them as an advantage for planning ops, isn't really the wisest of moves. In fact it's quite bizarre, suggests you aren't particularly good at forward planning :/

DeletedUser

Waiting till just after the attack breaks to go to war, rather than using them as an advantage for planning ops, isn't really the wisest of moves. In fact it's quite bizarre, suggests you aren't particularly good at forward planning :/

nah.... its called Psychological warfare.... we have everything planned if Jager wishes to break it during the holiday season.... I won't judge storm like that.......

DeletedUser118693

There is method to the madness ... respect

Michael Corleone.

#InB4RedChristmasOnJager #JagerStarks #StormLannister

DeletedUser89878

twinkle twinkle little star Jagers going to fall down so far , right before the christmas break oh my day you can just about hear there heart break

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Takes to recruit half a world for all you little bums to actually come on here and post? Wonder would you guys take a red face. Sending an invite out is not a skill.. Wish I had of stayed on this world to slap you about the map Storm.

DeletedUser79609

Takes to recruit half a world for all you little bums to actually come on here and post? Wonder would you guys take a red face. Sending an invite out is not a skill.. Wish I had of stayed on this world to slap you about the map Storm.

She has more rep than you, therefore she is better and you're not worthy to criticise ;) #Logic

DeletedUser

She has more rep than you, therefore she is better and you're not worthy to criticise ;) #Logic

Rep on the externals judges how good you are as a player? Good one mate! You clearly haven't got your head screwed on.. Away crawl back into that hole you came out of.

brattydreams

Rep on the externals judges how good you are as a player? Good one mate! You clearly haven't got your head screwed on.. Away crawl back into that hole you came out of.

No your ramless nukes and villas with no workshop gave the world the right to judge you as a player. You have no one but you to blame for that.

Now lets see how former TDA and Former Jagger play together in the same tribe.

Also wonder how bored those backline players are going to be once the barbs are gone :)

And let me try to remember the percentage of players that quit during holiday break. Umm...A LOT

Merry Holidays All

DeletedUser92795

You left for the right reasons, but come back to berate players. It just looks bad, right or wrong carries no meaning. Just looks like grasping at straws a bit.

DeletedUser

No mate what bothers me is that some tribes just sit in silence and recruit the whole way to the top. Recruit players from each side of the war then come on and boast about being big digs on the forums. The stats of them 2 tribes since the world starting were terrible in regards to ODA, ODD and war caps between them as I pointed out several times. There is no skill in recruiting your way to the top. Atleast when I done it in Jager we were the most aggressive, we swallowed the most nukes hence the most ODD and we had by far the most war caps. But eh.. See some of yas down the line I'm sure. Goodluck!

DeletedUser79609

Mass recruiting hardly ever works. You'll always have rifts and internal issues. Very hard to find loyalty when you're recruiting people from everywhere. The players recruited by CGI might easily end up joining another tribe when a bigger one comes along :?

DeletedUser

Exactly my point. The mail which was sent in regards to war after the break just kinda sums up the inability to play this game. They firstly made two tribes at the start of this world, a world which isn't really big enough for a family tribe and controlled 1/4 of the world in a short period of time. Had 13 war caps about a month ago before I left which I pointed out which was a laughing stock and now that they recruited some Jager and TDA members they are throwing weight about? I honestly don't care who wins the world, although I'd like to see Jager push on to do so as it's the tribe in which I made though to come out with a statement like we will declare after the break after recruiting half the world is just a piss take. Take a red face Storm.

Slpher

Everyone knows the family tribe is a weak play but you can't really say much when you quit your account, your actions have led to them recruiting jager + tda. You have your reasons for leaving but its odd when cellus and trex leave on the 25th and you quit on the 26th, cellus got his FFF invite days before aswell so discussions must have been around a week earlier. Maybe you told your tribe a week earlier and they want to leave because your quitting but it seems more plausible they just think FFF was better. Why did those 2 leave?

I mailed you when I left FFF aswell, it was obvious as soon as they recruited them 2 that they would war you but you did nothing, your tribe wasn't prepared at all for FFF.

DeletedUser

Hello pretties (something StormSiren may say),
So I am Dan. I am the new leader of Jaeger. IGN is Pello. So I have been in Jaeger for a while now 92 days to be exact. So yeah JAEGER has bascially been recruiting people to win and that was how we became number one for a while. After a while there was no leadership because of many reasons and a good leader could not be found. SO I STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE TODAY, because StromSiren decided to tell all the other tribes not to recruit anyone from Jaeger and also because I have 4 weeks off UNIVERSITY. So here I am stuck in a dilemma. I want to finally reach 1 million points because I have the time now but there is one thing standing in my way and that is this War Declaration. So you might be thinking how are these guys going to fight a whole world by themselves. The answer to that question is I HAVE NO IDEA. But thanks to the attack breaks I can come up with one in the next week. CGI DA might be thinking OH free villages yayy. Let me send 10 nukes and wipe out their defense. We will put up a fight I can guarantee you that. Even though we might lose the war we will have so much OD that CGI DA will be crippled and anyone can strike at them.

Thank you and Happy Holidays,
The Pello Team

DeletedUser118236

Hello pretties (something StormSiren may say),
So I am Dan. I am the new leader of Jaeger. IGN is Pello. So I have been in Jaeger for a while now 92 days to be exact. So yeah JAEGER has bascially been recruiting people to win and that was how we became number one for a while. After a while there was no leadership because of many reasons and a good leader could not be found. SO I STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE TODAY, because StromSiren decided to tell all the other tribes not to recruit anyone from Jaeger and also because I have 4 weeks off UNIVERSITY. So here I am stuck in a dilemma. I want to finally reach 1 million points because I have the time now but there is one thing standing in my way and that is this War Declaration. So you might be thinking how are these guys going to fight a whole world by themselves. The answer to that question is I HAVE NO IDEA. But thanks to the attack breaks I can come up with one in the next week. CGI DA might be thinking OH free villages yayy. Let me send 10 nukes and wipe out their defense. We will put up a fight I can guarantee you that. Even though we might lose the war we will have so much OD that CGI DA will be crippled and anyone can strike at them.

Thank you and Happy Holidays,
The Pello Team

Well, there goes Jager's hopes. Congratz CGI