Heads Up World

DeletedUser118693

So CGI hits the mass recruitment button again I see. You threaten the world about recruiting what would become your war targets then decide to recruit them rather than eat them. Wonderful warriors that you are.

Good Luck when you come across a tribe that actually fights you and you need active members that won't run to the next tribe that offers them safe harbor.

I get that you dont like us, i'm not even bothered about it, but sometimes, just SOMETIMES, it pays to look at facts before you let your hands do your talking.

4e7427ffdf802204b6ec6281a8141230.png

44b450627e01c3f73bd5447bb490208a.png

snorrice is from DA doing a flag trade and hussey was from a no name tribe in the south. good thing we mass recruited....from whats left of jager....*facepalm*

PS ~ rank means nothing eddie, you should know this by now. be dissappointed but dont be surprized...

DeletedUser118341

I understand the dig at Storm for excessive recruiting, it comes with the territory of maintaining a family tribe in a tiny member base world, and recruiting whole continents.

But what did I do? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118693

no one took a swing at you lol i was just saying just because players are large doesnt' mean they can fight lol

brattydreams

Actually StormSiren you are right but rumor had it you were looking at yet another merge. Thus my comments. Sorry for the late reply but I had other things occupying my time. School, work, social life outside TW and most importantly the game itself and not just the politics of it.