Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser118436

Your existence is a trouble itself. Which account you will ruin now?

wibo08

Your existence is a trouble itself. Which account you will ruin now?
That is just hurtfull. :confused: I did not ruin wibo08, just didn't have enough time to keep playing (almost) solo anymore. And i didn't say i moved to a new account.

Floyd Mayweather Jr

9fd22c2cefb9e1e4fc1cee664ea4c8cd.png

TribalBad.png

5a079a0e56db0.jpg

DeletedUser117845

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:
Tribes: Creati

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,196
Side 2: 1,909
Difference: 287

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 385
Side 2: 816
Difference: 431

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,172,883
Side 2: 13,174,742
Difference: 1,859

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,224,817
Side 2: 7,110,510
Difference: 3,885,693

chart

Krapek

IL will prolly recruit a few more members then come on here saying that they've outgrown Creati and that war caps don't matter.

I'd recommend TCE members, Alpha rimmed them recently, they have tons of nobles to help you achieve your 70% world dominance ;)
Why are you talking about yourself in third person.... a little narcissism here, ain't it?

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why are you talking about yourself in third person.... a little narcissism here, ain't it?

All that has been achieved on Alpha is a collective effort and not accomplished solely by myself. As such, I refer it in third person to acknowledge all who made the account what it is today.

Any straws you still wish to clutch?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

All that has been achieved on Alpha is a collective effort and not accomplished solely by myself. As such, I refer it in third person to acknowledge all who made the account what it is today.

Shut up

Krapek

Still, Alpha isn't a holy grail, you play with it, it's yours as much as anyone elses who play with it. You are a weirdo

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Still, Alpha isn't a holy grail, you play with it, it's yours as much as anyone elses who play with it. You are a weirdo

w/e man, at least i don't hide in the backlines nobling barbs, no wonder you have so much time to come here and clutch on...straws.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Creati
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IL~

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 64
Difference: 66

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 9
Difference: 91

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,111,084
Side 2: 306,347
Difference: 804,737

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 905,310
Side 2: 80,397
Difference: 824,913

chart

Inside look at ~IL~ atm:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Least we can’t be accusing one another of stat padding anymore now the IL super family is all but lost

DeletedUser118436

When the root of a tree decays, there is no cure to save it. And there is only emptyness in the back of a table, unless made by Da Vinci.