Heaven

DeletedUser

W00t!

I know what it's like.

Heaven is obviously a doctors appointment where REALLY HOT redhead doctor is feeling your stomach with her hand, slowly going downwards while ordering you to eat chips and drink coke as much as you like as that is good for you.

How do I know that? Because I just came from there! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

W00t!

I know what it's like.

Heaven is obviously a doctors appointment where REALLY HOT redhead doctor is feeling your stomach with her hand, slowly going downwards while ordering you to eat chips and drink coke as much as you like as that is good for you.

a n d, I'm spent

DeletedUser

W00t!

I know what it's like.

Your real doctor is obviously tied up in his/her closet, and her life was overtaken by a stripper.

It really is heaven!

DeletedUser

Ok enough of sweet half-truths.

I've been having slight diarrhea for a week now. And chips and coke were ordered as those are good sources of salt and sugar which help your stomach recover and you lose lots of those in diarrhea. But yes, doctor ordered me to eat chips! :icon_biggrin:

TjDarkness

Good for you, Senna.

Now get me my coke and crisps, slave.

DeletedUser23324

Ok enough of sweet half-truths.

I've been having slight diarrhea for a week now. And chips and coke were ordered as those are good sources of salt and sugar which help your stomach recover and you lose lots of those in diarrhea. But yes, doctor ordered me to eat chips! :icon_biggrin:

So you didn't survive the death of your briain, damn.

DeletedUser

-Senna... what will happen when the hot red head starts to strip for you? If you think your current situation is heaven, poor boy will have a brain overload..

TjDarkness

It's a trap.

Admiral-Ackbar-trap.jpg

DeletedUser

I thought you needed to die to go to heaven but apparently just take laxatives