Hefty v Land of the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why did the Hefty flaming Land Of The Dead shut down when Hefty had epicly FAILED:icon_eek:

AT CALLING HIM A NERD.

Just a reminder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigandy32
How the hell does that make TLOTD the biggest loser if he only went on google when Hefty took the TIME to actually make his?

your post makes no sence ...

>
Took me less time to make and upload then him probably googling it.
took me less then 2 mins thanks to me having my images already, ps open and a super fast upload to my own server.

Quote:
HA HA HA LOVE IT....TLOTD sweet PNP .......LOL....Nice one man,

Hefty who's the noob creating this thread?????
Ooooh Ive got my own server, I own an xbox too!!!! Wow I must be great!

Relating to Rich26a, I hope I have your name right as I shall not be heading back through the forums, but Hefty has groupies, and really he has no personality, yet many followers, If your scared why, I also have had not much time to play this world, but if your serious as you are in calling players out, I wish you to come to me, look at my stats, easy pickings, come to me, I relish the thought. Or make some more pics, perhaps a photo of yourself in a tutu, oh wait forum mod wont allow personal humiliation!!!

DeletedUser

Why did the Hefty flaming Land Of The Dead shut down when Hefty had epicly FAILED:icon_eek:

AT CALLING HIM A NERD.

Just a reminder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigandy32
How the hell does that make TLOTD the biggest loser if he only went on google when Hefty took the TIME to actually make his?

your post makes no sence ...

>
Took me less time to make and upload then him probably googling it.
took me less then 2 mins thanks to me having my images already, ps open and a super fast upload to my own server.

Quote:
HA HA HA LOVE IT....TLOTD sweet PNP .......LOL....Nice one man,

Relating to Rich26a, I hope I have your name right as I shall not be heading back through the forums, but Hefty has groupies, and really he has no personality, yet many followers, If your scared why, I also have had not much time to play this world, but if your serious as you are in calling players out, I wish you to come to me, look at my stats, easy pickings, come to me, I relish the thought. Or make some more pics, perhaps a photo of yourself in a tutu, oh wait forum mod wont allow personal humiliation!!!

That made absolutely no sense, what-so-ever. I feel dumber after reading it. How about interpreting that so I can understand what you just said. Something about you being a noob and challenging Rich to a fight because Hefty flamed you?

DeletedUser

Hmm could of worded that better appreciated, but Im sure you got the jist however you may act dumb, not calling out Rich26a, just referring to his thread rgrds to what type of poster etc. I did however kind of contradict myself, though I have reason to. The Thread is for Hefty as, as per the note above as you well know also contradicted themselves. Hefty the Uber Nerd.

HeftySmurf

Hmm could of worded that better appreciated, but Im sure you got the jist however you may act dumb, not calling out Rich26a, just referring to his thread rgrds to what type of poster etc. I did however kind of contradict myself, though I have reason to. The Thread is for Hefty as, as per the note above as you well know also contradicted themselves. Hefty the Uber Nerd.
Sorry Mr "I cant use a forum to save me life".
Im an Uber Nerd? Sweet, im definatly smarter then you. Your posts prove your IQ is between 3 and 5.
Let me see now

AT CALLING HIM A NERD.
ive been Removed from the forums 3 times (Yes Dwarven, "Removed" :icon_wink:) which means i cant post and he stopped posting anyway? so why should i care?
Also i have a life, nice and busy? unlike you it seems with this thread.

You also wasted people's time by making a useless thread? Waste of Bandwidth.

but Hefty has groupies, and really he has no personality, yet many followers
Congratz on failing and Contradicting yourself.

Please, go home and hang yourself?

DeletedUser

You clearly failed, struggle all you like uber nerd, You went for an insult, only slipped in shit, this time you wont come up smelling of roses, I do believe also, I dont spend alot of time here, if you want to compare RL id quite gladly do so, but make sure you dont spend half your time on a comp studying or just wasting aways scrounging bens before you step up to me ;-)

DeletedUser

You clearly failed, struggle all you like uber nerd, You went for an insult, only slipped in shit, this time you wont come up smelling of roses, I do believe also, I dont spend alot of time here, if you want to compare RL id quite gladly do so, but make sure you dont spend half your time on a comp studying or just wasting aways scrounging bens before you step up to me ;-)

Uh-oh. Everyone watch out. It's an.....

E-THUG

DeletedUser

Uh-oh. Everyone watch out. It's an.....

E-THUG

Ha ha very good, though, do you know the meaning of the word thug, or do you need to google that, I would 1st, perhaps it may tell you something, then again perhasps you might like to consider natives/cultures before you try to flame again, Im guessing you need to look at your own.

DeletedUser

Ha ha very good, though, do you know the meaning of the word thug, or do you need to google that, I would 1st, perhaps it may tell you something, then again perhasps you might like to consider natives/cultures before you try to flame again, Im guessing you need to look at your own.

I'm stunned speechless. That might just be the stupidest collection of words man has ever witnessed. I could have put together something better by smashing my head against the keyboard. Congratulations..

DeletedUser

I'm stunned speechless. That might just be the stupidest collection of words man has ever witnessed. I could have put together something better by smashing my head against the keyboard. Congratulations..

You really didnt put any thought into that whatso ever did you,

Pathetic,

Again come at me with something interesting, and describe to me what you mean as you have no idea what you say, its just a collection of words you think you know the meaning to, fact of the matter is Hefty failed, and also hasnt come back to contribute, you have jumped on the band wagon like a groupie, brown nosing, (do you know the meaning of that?) loser( bit of a push?)

Relishing your next attemt

rich26ca

wow, since i've been mentioned i'll respond but wow this is some of the worst attempts at PnP i've ever seen.

1. he failed at what proving that land is a nerd?

LoL that was a retarded fight when it happened and makes me question your mental status by bring it up yet again.

2. Sentence please man, Your thoughts can be separated to make it flow better and more understandable.

I have no clue who you are or what makes you think i'm a hefty groupie but ok..... and if that lame sentence was meant to call me out, then you should look through my post again as your not the first and i always have the same thing to say. got a problem then bring it, other wise i'll get to you and your mates soon enough.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with richs' last statement.

I'm a master jibberish speaker and even I had no idea what the hell you were talking about.

DeletedUser

I can not believe I wasted my time trying to read this. Then wasted more time trying to understand what he was saying and still leaving with no idea with what he was saying. Why did most of the good poster leave? I remember when these forums were full of good posters: Airsofter, Rickyson, Wizzydizzy, GeneralBD, Mclovin, King Bowser Koopa, King Ziggy the 2, Hells Toy Master, to just name a few, and now we have this.

rich26ca

well HTM, King, Koopa are all here i took the GeneralBD place with in enigma from way back in the day.

rbh135

I have to agree with richs' last statement.

I'm a master jibberish speaker and even I had no idea what the hell you were talking about.
we all knew that without you even posting and reminding us:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

wow, since i've been mentioned i'll respond but wow this is some of the worst attempts at PnP i've ever seen.

1. he failed at what proving that land is a nerd?

LoL that was a retarded fight when it happened and makes me question your mental status by bring it up yet again.

2. Sentence please man, Your thoughts can be separated to make it flow better and more understandable.

I have no clue who you are or what makes you think i'm a hefty groupie but ok..... and if that lame sentence was meant to call me out, then you should look through my post again as your not the first and i always have the same thing to say. got a problem then bring it, other wise i'll get to you and your mates soon enough.

Ive already said I wasnt calling you out, so again I didnt, it just needed to have been worded better, I'd had a few whats your excuse for not reading my second post. The point of the forum was they locked the other and I wanted to comment, so I have.

And I cant wait for you to step up, whenever your ready, Im taking Lessons off Karap.

DeletedUser

It was a thread which had been dead for 3 weeks.. and your comments on it to get a new argument going as you were bored is classed as spam which led to the thread being locked.

About this topic, not even I can comprehend what your trying to say :icon_neutral:.

Try using [*quote] BB codes and re read your text in the future.

perhaps a photo of yourself in a tutu, oh wait forum mod wont allow personal humiliation!!!

In which case I'm locking the thread to save you from personal humiliation.
Not to mention it's a pointless spam thread insulting other members = Lockable.

Status
Not open for further replies.