GF
RO-DAC
Ori
Ori 2
Ori 3
TLK
*JEDI*
RFG

Hmm does someone else here recgonise something here? with RO-F's pirate thingy's and beloning to a lot of other tribes... they all look like a bunch of pirates with RUM and drinking RUM whole day enjoying RUM and stuff...
maybe they get some RUMcake from bolaar...
anyway they'll regret taking on this much sistertribes nobody can carry that kind of responsability 0o

DeletedUser

Well good luck to them, it just makes it easier to identify farms...

DeletedUser6871

18 factions already..only a 20 odd more to go till they beat RUMs great record of factions in W2:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

RoE
RoE-2
RoE-3
RoE64
RoE-A
[RO]
[RO]44
[RO]45
RO-F
RO-Fa
GF
RO-DAC
Ori
Ori 2
Ori 3
TLK
*JEDI*
RFG

Hmm does someone else here recgonise something here? with RO-F's pirate thingy's and beloning to a lot of other tribes... they all look like a bunch of pirates with RUM and drinking RUM whole day enjoying RUM and stuff...
maybe they get some RUMcake from bolaar...
anyway they'll regret taking on this much sistertribes nobody can carry that kind of responsability 0o

What a pathetic amount of sister tribes...

joshsullivan

If they get attacked they'll collapse they won't know where to send support unless the barons and dukes are online 24/7 (learnt from experience :icon_redface: )

DeletedUser

No, if the leaders don't threaten them, they'll just ignore all cries for help (unless it are good friends)

DeletedUser6871

RUM had 50 or so.

Yeah at one stage..

If you look at the strong families in tribal wars from other worlds they consist of no more then ten factions: FTR 3, XIG 7, TW 5, I do suppose this excludes StW who are strong but have 11 factions. 18's pretty ridiculous

DeletedUser

If they can manage to stick together I doubt any other tribes (at this moment) could compete with them, it'd get boring after a month or two though.

Personally, I don't see the point in having a large amount of sister tribes unless they could actually help you during a war, and I doubt a tribe ranked under a 100 could :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

18 branches. WTF it would take like 100 competent Dukes who hardly sleep to manage a single war.

DeletedUser

You wouldn't need so much as 100 competent dukes - just 1000 competent players.

DeletedUser

Why send support when you can attack the agressor

You all said that this coalition is too big. I want to enlighten you with a few things:
1. We are not all sister tribes we have struck an agreement
2.If you would look very closely almoust all of the tribes included in the coalition dominate 1 continent so if we get attacked by 1 tribe(which will probably not be a continental tribe there are only a few real continental tribes Ori beeing one of them) all the coalition can check there continents for members of those tribes and very easely by sheer numbers if necesary make them farms.
3.We have very competent dukes that can cover each other 24/7 and very organised and disciplined members which i salute and thank them for all there great work.

This tactic has been proven already in a war but i would not like to elaborate more.

Have a nice game:icon_cool:

Talibanul Leader of Ori
Grand leader of Origin family

DeletedUser

Numbers doesn't always win. There are lots of Ori3 members around me, but if they all attacked I still doubt they could do much damage, unless they were amazing at coordinating attacks.

DeletedUser

What if you get some competent top 20 tribes working together against you?

This tactic is used by a lot of other tribes aswell, so it isn't that revolutionary.
All it takes to bring you down is 1 big tribe that thinks it has taken long enough. The others will join them and soon you'll be cat food.

This strategy only works against small tribes (let's say under top 100)

DeletedUser

Ori, Ori 2 and Ori 3 is not part of RO, we are but mere Allies.
Previous said Ori Tribes however form a family, consisting of the three.